Groups
    EXPIRED

aww my 50p thread was locked! Boooo mods!

It was an honest trade! I have 50p here waiting for a good home and was interested in the trade offers!

PC gone mad methinks!! mods have too much power!

8 Comments

Original Poster

9) If listing a request a price is not needed, however sellers responding to the request MUST state a price they're willing to accept. We do NOT permit threads such as “I have £xx.xx in my PayPal account, what can you offer?”. Any such threads will be locked. Buyers MUST specifically state what they are looking for.

I was specifically looking for something worth around 50p? was that not obvious?

'cos my post was taking up soooo much room on this website.

There were far too many stupid threads with people stating they had a certain paypal balance and asking for offers. Was a mess. Im glad they stopped it.

LOL!!!

You really ARE bored aren't you!!

xxx

Banned

I've got a bar of chocolate you can have for 50p! :-D

Original Poster

DLM;3343638

I've got a bar of chocolate you can have for 50p! :-D

That is a bargain! 53p they were charging for a wispa the other day!!! psssh!!!

Original Poster

cloudthecat;3343636

LOL!!!You really ARE bored aren't you!!xxx

Damn right I am, and everyone else is making deals I quite fancied one myself.

Banned

curvy_chicka;3343644

That is a bargain! 53p they were charging for a wispa the other day!!! … That is a bargain! 53p they were charging for a wispa the other day!!! psssh!!!

45p at Sainsbury's :thumbsup:

Sorry but this isn't under discussion, as it's an FS rule that was put in place to stop unfair 'bumping' of threads.

Allowing them unfairly kept this kind of trade at the top of the list, whilst those abiding to the 'bump' rule would see their posts drop back by pages.

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
    1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …185474
    2. 'Hard' Brexit offers '£135bn annual boost' to economy - BBC News1847
    3. New Nintendo 3DS XL – SNES Edition available in UK from October1022
    4. Any PS4 News Here29213642

See more discussions