Groups

awww how proud am I?? Letter to Santa x

My son started School in September and obviously couldn't read or write. Less than three months later he writes his 1st letter (with a little help with spelling).
    Pic below

24 Comments

Original Poster

http://i293.photobucket.com/albums/mm46/hannah19790/santasletter2008.jpg

Banned

very cute indeed , have a happy christmas

Awwwww! What a clever boy you have xx

:santa: How cute

Original Poster

Haha thanks guys, I'm sure you can't read it all but I'm sure Father Christmas will get the gist lol :-D

I used to put my letter up the chimney when I was a kid :roll:, haha as it was an open fire it's no wonder I never got what I asked for :x

Original Poster

happy donkey;3610957

I used to put my letter up the chimney when I was a kid :roll:, haha as … I used to put my letter up the chimney when I was a kid :roll:, haha as it was an open fire it's no wonder I never got what I asked for :x

Haha :lol:
    I don't ever remember writing one myself:? The school are doing something - u buy a stamp from them and post the letter there and they send it off to Santa and he replies :w00t:

Hehe good man!

You better get what he wants - you might not be able to read it but I can see it says he wants an Xbox 360 AND a PS3.

I know you'll do the right thing

[CENTER][SIZE=7][COLOR=magenta]FANTASTIC[/COLOR][/SIZE]
    http://www.logoblog.org/wp-images/logo-alphabets.jpg[/CENTER]

I hope you keep it safe too, I still have stuff my kids did when they were young, it's priceless :santa:

awww,cute:):)

Original Poster

robtallica;3610971

Hehe good man!You better get what he wants - you might not be able to … Hehe good man!You better get what he wants - you might not be able to read it but I can see it says he wants an Xbox 360 AND a PS3.I know you'll do the right thing

:lol: funny, all I can see is a toy car and a castle - lucky I'm buying then lol:-D

My son started School in September and obviously couldn't read or write. Less than three months later he writes his 1st letter (with a little help with spelling).

HANNAH19790

Forgot too say that her son is 26 and he is now a teacher at the school.

only joking hannah, have a wonderful xmas to all

Original Poster

raptorcigs;3610992

[CENTER][SIZE=7][COLOR=magenta]FANTASTIC[/COLOR][/SIZE][/CENTER]

Thanks hun, that looks pretty similar:p
    happy donkey;3610993

I hope you keep it safe too, I still have stuff my kids did when they … I hope you keep it safe too, I still have stuff my kids did when they were young, it's priceless:

Yh, I've taken a copy (three actually:roll:) to put away with all me 'special bits':-D

brangelina;3611000

awww,cute:)

Thanks hunni

Original Poster

compo;3611108

My son started School in September and obviously couldn't read or write. … My son started School in September and obviously couldn't read or write. Less than three months later he writes his 1st letter (with a little help with spelling).HANNAH19790Forgot too say that her son is 26 and he is now a teacher at the school.only joking hannah, have a wonderful xmas to all

LMAO yeh, did I not say that bit??

Happy Christmas everyone x :santa:

awwwwwwwww how sweet!

awww thats lovely :thumbsup:
    bet you're very proud! xx

Original Poster

magicbeans;3611124

awwwwwwwww how sweet!

lyndsbowes;3611160

awww thats lovely :thumbsup:bet you're very proud! xx

Thanks girls - am well proud. Bless him haha

Something I havent got my 2 to do, I WILL NOW!!

Thanks Hannah, thats so sweet!

:thumbsup:

Aww bless how clever is he :thumbsup:

charlie bit me.

Titchimp;3629549

charlie bit me.

You started it, I saw you

awww lol - Thats awsome - Just think ... each year that list will get bigger and more expensive =]

His grammar and punctuation along with handwriting far improves on the handywork of most of my work colleagues scrawl. Good on him!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047101
      2. HUKD Nintendo Switch owners thread941344
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767216
      4. Nintendo Ships Every Switch With a Hidden NES Emulator35

See more discussions