Awww I am so Proud

My Little Lad has just taken his 1st steps made tears in my eyes..... i just wanted to share

26 Comments

Give us the same post in 14 years? Gratz! :thumbsup:

Original Poster

Carley;6994501

crikey, he's up late congrat's :thumbsup:

He was up for his last night feed

Banned

Aw, I bet he is a cutey x x

Nice,how old is he? My son walked at 16mths,very reluctant to let go off sofa etc,my daughter was 21mths,lazy girl!

Mum2Connor&Cerys;6994523

Nice,how old is he? My son walked at 16mths,very reluctant to let go off … Nice,how old is he? My son walked at 16mths,very reluctant to let go off sofa etc,my daughter was 21mths,lazy girl!

Awww nice one OP! :friends:

Lol, my little lad was just short of 9 1/2 months old.... :?

He's barely sat down since......

Tinkytayls;6994510

He was up for his last night feed

me want bitty :whistling:

mod

Well done Mummy

Now the fun begins

dmh77;6994541

Awww nice one OP! :friends:Lol, my little lad was just short of 9 1/2 … Awww nice one OP! :friends:Lol, my little lad was just short of 9 1/2 months old.... :?He's barely sat down since......

wow he was an early starter!!! bet u were all suffering with high blood pressure lol trying to stop him getting here there and everywhere!!

OP treasure it all as they really do grow up so quick!

was chatting to another poster earlier on via pm and said to her that I am sooooooo clucky but am 40 now and so is OH and dont think we want to go down that road again :cry:

so enjoy every minute:thumbsup:

bossyboots;6994581

wow he was an early starter!!! bet u were all suffering with high blood … wow he was an early starter!!! bet u were all suffering with high blood pressure lol trying to stop him getting here there and everywhere!!

Lol, it was a nightmare, he had the ability... but no sense to go with it!!! :w00t:

Congrats Tinky

but hopefully he'll be a good boy with his new found skill :-D

Congrats OP.

Both of my girls started walking at 9 months and haven't stopped since. :-D

Banned

bossyboots;6994581

wow he was an early starter!!! bet u were all suffering with high blood … wow he was an early starter!!! bet u were all suffering with high blood pressure lol trying to stop him getting here there and everywhere!!OP treasure it all as they really do grow up so quick!was chatting to another poster earlier on via pm and said to her that I am sooooooo clucky but am 40 now and so is OH and dont think we want to go down that road again :cry:so enjoy every minute:thumbsup:

I started at 9 as well, but done a lot of sitting down since :-D
Congrats to the OP

ryman1000;6994656

I started at 9 as well, but done a lot of sitting down since :-DCongrats … I started at 9 as well, but done a lot of sitting down since :-DCongrats to the OP

:lol:

Awwww, how cute. Its such a proud moment when they take their first steps. I bet your well chuffed.

My little boy didn't start walking until he was 16months but he was a speed crawler and boy could he get around. Took him in a Travel Supermarket once and the whole place stopped to watch him zoom round the place. Still talked about now and he's a big grown up 9 yrs old!!!

i walked at 2 months

Cluffy321;6994912

i walked at 2 months

i walked out of the womb

edjaned;6995128

i walked out of the womb

:lol:

Congrats Tinks, And remeber this saying; 'Making the decision to have a child - it's momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking outside your body.'

aww soo nice that your around to see him take his first steps, soo many people work and miss it i feel really sad for them . My little one took her first steps on christmas day in front of everyone, shes not stop showing off since

Tay that's wonderful am sooo pleased for you babes xxxxx

SuperEd

wicked! congrats- my 15 month year old is running round like a looney @ the mo lol but my 3 week old is fast asleep lol

Original Poster

Aww thank you all , he is 8 months and 5 day so pretty young but has been crawling and walking around furniture for ages x

Tinkytayls;6996237

Aww thank you all , he is 8 months and 5 day so pretty young but has been … Aww thank you all , he is 8 months and 5 day so pretty young but has been crawling and walking around furniture for ages x

Wow!! thats pretty pretty young for walking.

Original Poster

Marina;6996292

Wow!! thats pretty pretty young for walking.

my little girl was the same :thumbsup:

Great news Hun,
my youngest son was walking unaided at 9 months and was 7 months when walking around furniture and my youngest daughter was 10 months but my older 2 were both 13 months.

dmh77;6994597

Lol, it was a nightmare, he had the ability... but no sense to go with … Lol, it was a nightmare, he had the ability... but no sense to go with it!!! :w00t:

Know the feeling......:roll:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7763843
    2. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846063
    3. Xbox One X pre order £449.99 @ Game (out 9th Nov)2342
    4. (heads up) Mini SNES price finally dropped on Amazon pre orders33

See more discussions