well you didnt say anything about threads, only pms

150 Comments

i lol'd that people actually do that :w00t:

ilovelilac;8757770

+1 :lol:

huh????

:lol: @ sassie.

Andy - "I've been fair" - foolhardy more like, you should have seen what was coming...

ilovelilac;8757770

+2

Perhaps, as a treat and to distract us all, AW'll post some of the best ones.
    :-D

chesso;8757787

+2 Perhaps, as a treat and to distract us all, AW'll post some of the … +2 Perhaps, as a treat and to distract us all, AW'll post some of the best ones. :-D

+1 :-D

Marina;8757796

+1 :-D

Failing that we could have a comp to make up suitable pleadings!

chesso;8757787

+2 Perhaps, as a treat and to distract us all, AW'll post some of the … +2 Perhaps, as a treat and to distract us all, AW'll post some of the best ones. :-D

that'll be fun :w00t::w00t:

chesso;8757793

http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/691046/so-relieved/showpost.php?p=8757758&postcount=108 keep up!!;-)

lol thanks :thumbsup:

ilovelilac;8757802

that'll be fun :w00t::w00t:

How on earth do you reply that fast? Before I even hit Submit Reply, I think!

chesso;8757810

How on earth do you reply that fast? Before I even hit Submit Reply, I … How on earth do you reply that fast? Before I even hit Submit Reply, I think!

Lilac is on form! Have I replied f\ast>

Marina;8757813

So fast that you couldn't even get your words out properly...

Marina;8757813

You have! I'm particularly impressed with the last 'word' - a secret icon to impress Andy??

angelfairee;8757824

Thanks.

chesso;8757826

You have! I'm particularly impressed with the last 'word' - a secret icon … You have! I'm particularly impressed with the last 'word' - a secret icon to impress Andy??

:w00t: :giggle:

angelfairee;8757824

Ah, see - I was more impressed than you were. Actions speak louder of course.:-D

chesso;8757826

You have! I'm particularly impressed with the last 'word' - a secret icon … You have! I'm particularly impressed with the last 'word' - a secret icon to impress Andy??

Thanks Chesso. I noticed the last word...but I left it to show my dedication to the fastness

chesso;8757835

Ah, see - I was more impressed than you were. Actions speak louder of … Ah, see - I was more impressed than you were. Actions speak louder of course.:-D

You can be good cop, I'll be bad cop.

chesso;8757810

How on earth do you reply that fast? Before I even hit Submit Reply, I … How on earth do you reply that fast? Before I even hit Submit Reply, I think!

lol i used to play lots of scrabble on here plus i use the interview thread a lot, if you dont reply quick enough you just get confused :giggle:

Marina;8757837

Thanks Chesso. I noticed the last word...but I left it to show my … Thanks Chesso. I noticed the last word...but I left it to show my dedication to the fastness

Good call and honest- you could have got away with telling us you'd created a new software package to create an iconography for secret messages ( to Andy - see what I did there?).

chesso;8757835

Ah, see - I was more impressed than you were. Actions speak louder of … Ah, see - I was more impressed than you were. Actions speak louder of course.:-D

See! you knows it!

ilovelilac;8757845

lol i used to play lots of scrabble on here plus i use the interview … lol i used to play lots of scrabble on here plus i use the interview thread a lot, if you dont reply quick enough you just get confused :giggle:

True, I used to post answers to qs asked in the previous page! :lol:

angelfairee;8757843

You can be good cop, I'll be bad cop.

I'll be the sleepy cop.
    ilovelilac;8757845

lol i used to play lots of scrabble on here plus i use the interview … lol i used to play lots of scrabble on here plus i use the interview thread a lot, if you dont reply quick enough you just get confused :giggle:

I understand how confusion can arise! I think I'm just about to be covered by it! I must PM Andy immediately.:-D

chesso;8757849

Good call and honest- you could have got away with telling us you'd … Good call and honest- you could have got away with telling us you'd created a new software package to create an iconography for secret messages ( to Andy - see what I did there?).

Andy, who's that? :?

I'm rubbish in keeping secrets anyway.

chesso;8757858

I'll be the sleepy cop.I understand how confusion can arise! I think I'm … I'll be the sleepy cop.I understand how confusion can arise! I think I'm just about to be covered by it! I must PM Andy immediately.:-D

i've never actually PM'd a mod are they like normal human beings?

ilovelilac;8757872

:giggle: Andy's a hamster!!

ilovelilac;8757872

No. They're robots.

Marina;8757870

Andy, who's that? :?I'm rubbish in keeping secrets anyway.

Aww come on ...you must know Andy!

I'm brilliant so you can PM me without any fears!

ilovelilac;8757872

Dunno about others, but Andy is a hamster.

HTH

Marina;8757880

Dunno about others, but Andy is a hamster. :)HTH

hehe, beat you to it

missp27;8757877

haha :thumbsup:

ilovelilac;8757872

missp27;8757877

angelfairee;8757878

No. They're robots.

Much like teachers that you never have to see I think:-D Bear in mind that I love teachers.

Andy gonna be a real mad when he sees this! :w00t:

Oh no - the confusion has set in. What was the question?

missp27;8757877

angelfairee;8757878

No. They're robots.

i've always thought that :w00t: i wouldnt know what to say to any of them, would only reply a PM if they sent me one directly

ilovelilac;8757872

Yep...they send nice messages back :thumbsup:

chesso;8757879

Aww come on ...you must know Andy!I'm brilliant so you can PM me without … Aww come on ...you must know Andy!I'm brilliant so you can PM me without any fears!

Chesso, you're actually good at this! :lol:

chesso;8757889

Much like teachers that you never have to see I think:-D Bear in mind … Much like teachers that you never have to see I think:-D Bear in mind that I love teachers.

exactly! believe it or not i've never actually approached a lecturer outside the lecture theatre apart from my personal tutor and i only go to see when she requests to see me lol

missp27;8757884

hehe, beat you to it

Now mine's not a joke anymore! :-(

ilovelilac;8757894

i've always thought that :w00t: i wouldnt know what to say to any of … i've always thought that :w00t: i wouldnt know what to say to any of them, would only reply a PM if they sent me one directly

They're ROBOTS, I tell you.

fern37;8757896

Yep...they send nice messages back :thumbsup:

Ah, it's you - my arch nemesis
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4522112
      2. Are these two things distinctly different to you?35195
      3. Who's getting the Xbox X Scorpio? 60 day satisfaction1334
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846346

See more discussions