Taken outside my house

20 Comments

Original Poster Banned

http://i213.photobucket.com/albums/cc254/sassie-sassie/26-03-09_1546-1.jpg

wow strong un-even grass.

Free ducks!!!

awww cute

quack quack

Two males following one female, typical!

Awwww

Original Poster Banned

sometimes we miss the good about where we live

how cute

Mmm free lunch

Looks like they're going for a piddle in the puddle ...
    yes typical male behaviour ganging up on one poor 'unsuspecting' female ..

ducks r lookin fresh

i like ducks

http://www.shangrila.lv/Images/Menu/Menu/48_Peking-duckBIG.gif

Wow, waiting around all day to take pictures of ducks.

Serious life choice.

Original Poster Banned

The JFK;4745351

Wow, waiting around all day to take pictures of ducks. Serious life … Wow, waiting around all day to take pictures of ducks. Serious life choice.

I was picking my son up from school and when we got home they where outside and son was watching them, took a pic of him by them, unlike most i dont post his face all over the net, and not sure wtf im even explaining something to a bot :oops:

Mind its still a better life choice than being a visible pantyliner aye

Nice pic!

By the way, the idiots tend to stay out of your thread if you put NO TROLLS in your OP.

Sad that it's gotten to that, but hey, the mods don't seem to care that the misc is full of little boys pretending to have money and annoying everyone else.

grex9101;4745423

Nice pic!By the way, the idiots tend to stay out of your thread if you … Nice pic!By the way, the idiots tend to stay out of your thread if you put NO TROLLS in your OP.Sad that it's gotten to that, but hey, the mods don't seem to care that the misc is full of little boys pretending to have money and annoying everyone else.

agree

The JFK;4745351

Wow, waiting around all day to take pictures of ducks. Serious life … Wow, waiting around all day to take pictures of ducks. Serious life choice.

Wow, waiting around all day to wait for sassie to wait around all day to take pictures of ducks

Serious life choice.

sassie;4745367

I was picking my son up from school and when we got home they where … I was picking my son up from school and when we got home they where outside and son was watching them, took a pic of him by them, unlike most i dont post his face all over the net, and not sure wtf im even explaining something to a bot :oops:Mind its still a better life choice than being a visible pantyliner aye

Mind its still a better life choice than being a visible pantyliner aye

one of the best comebacks i have heard in a long time
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I have 2 spare netflix slots and a spotify share.23
      2. One for the mathmeticians2032
      3. SNES Classic launches 29th September 2017 - Check for stock and pre-order i…4681417
      4. HUKD Nintendo Switch owners thread941351

See more discussions