My night ended at 1 :-(

My day normally starts at 1 :-D

Starr;7118422

My night ended at 1 :-(

Wheres the saturday football thread?

Original Poster

wulshaz;7118417

is that you just up? lol

yes, with the worst hangover ever, but i am proud of my ramblings last night, tht takes skill

are you a man or a mouse :whistling:

borolad94;7118430

Wheres the saturday football thread?

lol was thinking that

ill get one up

Original Poster

Marina;7118411

I actually lol-ed when you were calling Charlie M7 in VB1 thread :lol:

just saw that now :lol::lol:

aaah ur young and having fun micoo - and doing wot young lads do!

bossyboots;7118466

aaah ur young and having fun micoo - and doing wot young lads do!

You sound like a pensioner :thinking: Oh but then you nearly are I suppose :whistling:

Original Poster

just got told by my mates, tht i actually got thrown out of fatsams last night for arguing with the bouncer, then i managed to sneak back in haha :lol:

renown;7118482

You sound like a pensioner :thinking: Oh but then you nearly are I … You sound like a pensioner :thinking: Oh but then you nearly are I suppose :whistling:

you cheeky sod !!!! :p:p When I was young free and single I used to love hitting the pubs n clubs - every thursday, friday and Saturday. Would get up the next day no bother at all and start getting ready for the next night out in few hours time:-D

Now its work work work, run round asda, school run, taxi'ing son here there and everywhere, housework, non stop stuff like that. In fact am about to go get stuck into housework just now and tomorrow I plan to do absolutely nothing but relax. Not going over the door - will send haggis(the dog) down the shop to get my paper haha

micoo;7118438

yes, with the worst hangover ever, but i am proud of my ramblings last … yes, with the worst hangover ever, but i am proud of my ramblings last night, tht takes skill

No understanding what you wrote now that takes skill.

Banned

A kind reminder, never post drunk on any forum, let alone logging onto the internet. lol

Original Poster

torres88;7118755

A kind reminder, never post drunk on any forum, let alone logging onto … A kind reminder, never post drunk on any forum, let alone logging onto the internet. lol

but i dont care lol, it obviously entertained some people

torres88;7118755

A kind reminder, never post drunk on any forum, let alone logging onto … A kind reminder, never post drunk on any forum, let alone logging onto the internet. lol

Life wouldn't be the same wthout Micoo's drunken meanderings

micoo;7118438

yes, with the worst hangover ever, but i am proud of my ramblings last … yes, with the worst hangover ever, but i am proud of my ramblings last night, tht takes skill

lol young ones! :-D

Original Poster

ClarityofMind;7118783

thankyou

bossyboots;7118686

you cheeky sod !!!! :p:p When I was young free and single I used to love … you cheeky sod !!!! :p:p When I was young free and single I used to love hitting the pubs n clubs - every thursday, friday and Saturday. Would get up the next day no bother at all and start getting ready for the next night out in few hours time:-DNow its work work work, run round asda, school run, taxi'ing son here there and everywhere, housework, non stop stuff like that. In fact am about to go get stuck into housework just now and tomorrow I plan to do absolutely nothing but relax. Not going over the door - will send haggis(the dog) down the shop to get my paper haha

I do feel for you , you poor old thing

ClarityofMind;7118783

Well, it keeps you happy :whistling:

Well at least you are still with us I was expecting to see you in the papers today:)

Original Poster

mikebike;7118964

Well at least you are still with us I was expecting to see you in the … Well at least you are still with us I was expecting to see you in the papers today:)

haha, nae luck then :lol:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a luxury five-star break for two in Paris with Le Bristol Paris and Eur…67
      2. Win a Davosa Ternos Submariner Wristwatch worth £64545
      3. Win a flagship smartphone - the HTC U1134
      4. Magazine competitions - Issue 39 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk66

See more discussions