Groups
    EXPIRED

b

Banned
    b

9 Comments

Slipcase? Do you mean the proper case for one game?

bykergrove;5230723

like a slipcase for the ds lite.... i know you get them in the packs but … like a slipcase for the ds lite.... i know you get them in the packs but £7 is a little steep when i just want the case and not the car charger and screen protectors headphones ect...

oh ok sorry, read it wrong. I thought you meant for the game itself.

They have some on flea bay for a few pounds

cuzzy;5230816

Around 95p delivered. http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.2377

good find...how does deal extreme work? They coming from abroad right? How does it work with the postage and being in dollars?

bargainhunter2009;5230835

good find...how does deal extreme work? They coming from abroad right? … good find...how does deal extreme work? They coming from abroad right? How does it work with the postage and being in dollars?

Comes from Hong Kong, normally delivered in around 7-10 days (post free)... Paypal automatically converts payment to US Dollars :thumbsup:

i just got a case, screen protectors and wriststrap off focalprice.com for about a quid delivered

a lot cheaper than dealextreme for these items

cuzzy;5230851

Comes from Hong Kong, normally delivered in around 7-10 days (post … Comes from Hong Kong, normally delivered in around 7-10 days (post free)... Paypal automatically converts payment to US Dollars :thumbsup:

Thanks for that! Repped you
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846201
      2. What do you feel like whinging about today?1917266
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764296
      4. How dangerous is Donald trump?31153

See more discussions