B N M/HOMEBARGAIN Antibac Handwash

Posted 27th Mar
Anyone know if either of these retailers are still receiving stocks of antibac handwash, used to sell cheaper alternatives to carex hand washes before the virus cane along.
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

Top comments
Corona VIRUS, antiBACTERIAL.....
11 Comments
Corona VIRUS, antiBACTERIAL.....
I went in Quality Save today(same as Home Bargains), and their shelves were stacked with soaps and handwashes. In fact, I went in a few places today and they seemed a lot better stocked than they have for the last 2 weeks.
Edited by: "Danze1984" 27th Mar
Danze198427/03/2020 20:08

...In fact, I wet in a few places today and they seemed a lot better …...In fact, I wet in a few places today and they seemed a lot better stocked than they have for the last 2 weeks.

You were that excited at finding stock !
AndyRoyd27/03/2020 20:09

You were that excited at finding stock !

I'd hoped nobody noticed that. It's probably an imprisonable offence!
Danze198427/03/2020 20:12

I'd hoped nobody noticed that. It's probably an imprisonable offence!

Tis OK, assuming you also found stock of toilet roll
Danze198427/03/2020 20:08

I went in Quality Save today(same as Home Bargains), and their shelves …I went in Quality Save today(same as Home Bargains), and their shelves were stacked with soaps and handwashes. In fact, I went in a few places today and they seemed a lot better stocked than they have for the last 2 weeks.

Did you have to queue to go in and were there any limits on how many you could purchase, also any changes in pricing?
flameboi27/03/2020 20:44

??

I assume mtsk thinks you want antibacterial soap to do with the virus. I assume you don't.... is that correct.
Edited by: "steve.t" 27th Mar
steve.t27/03/2020 20:51

I assume mtsk thinks you want antibacterial soap to do with the virus. I …I assume mtsk thinks you want antibacterial soap to do with the virus. I assume you don't.... is that correct.

Im after carex alternative but nothing about currently and what is available has been reported to be inflated hugely.
steve.t27/03/2020 20:51

I assume mtsk thinks you want antibacterial soap to do with the virus. I …I assume mtsk thinks you want antibacterial soap to do with the virus. I assume you don't.... is that correct.

It doesn't matter, ANY soap will do just fine, buying antibacterial is a marketing trick and a basic lack of understanding of biology
My local has have sanitizers and hand soap both carex
40207015-nWf2G.jpg
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions