Groups

B & Q Warning

I walked into B&Q hardware store at lunchtime and some old guy dressed in a black shirt with an orange apron on asked me if I wanted decking.

Fortunately, I got the first punch in and sorted the him out.

Those less suspecting might not be so lucky.

19 Comments

This post is a knock out:p

Try John Lewis instead, the attractive sales girl there kindly inquired if I wanted Bedding, needless to say I'm now banned from that store!!

Or you could go into M&S and hang around the changing cubicles. When i did that a woman came over and asked me if i wanted underwear fitting!

seen this a billion times, but it still knocks me out

...sorry.

My coats the black and orange woolen fleece

Hahaha I thought this was a serious post at first! Dur

Well I was in Carpet Right last week and the guy asked me what type of [COLOR="Red"]censored[/COLOR] I'd like. They get everywhere nowadays don't they ?

lol that word got filtered, apologies mod but it is a proper word !

My OH asked me if I wanted to go to Greg's. "Greg's what?" asked I, thinking he meant a party or BBQ at his mate's, & hoping for some cash towards a new outfit. "Greggs for a pasty - I really fancy one for lunch". He laughed more than I did.

03bintls;1754981

Hahaha I thought this was a serious post at first! Dur

your not alone there

Made me laugh, thanks :thumbsup:

:lol: Made me laugh too, also thanks!

Can't work out what hottoshop is trying to say though!!

jah128;1755438

:lol: Made me laugh too, also thanks!Can't work out what hottoshop is … :lol: Made me laugh too, also thanks!Can't work out what hottoshop is trying to say though!!

Sh*gpile maybe? seeing as its a carpet..........

Surely piles can't be censored!

Oh hang on... **** ? Nope...

why does it censor the s--g word for me then ?

Aaah, I'd inadvertantly found a loophole in the swear filter :lol:

This reminds me of the time I went on the hunt for a new TV. So I was mooching around the trafford centre and found myself outside debenhams. I walked in and asked the first girl I saw 'Do you sell flat screen TV's' her reply was 'No, selfridges' to which I paused for a second turned around and walked away chuckling. I thought the girl had replied 'sell fridges' as in we sell fridges and freezers, but what she meant was obviously go to selffridges.

I was having a blond moment and I thought It was very funny at the time.

jah128;1755693

Aaah, I'd inadvertantly found a loophole in the swear filter :lol:

1 day ban :oops: lol

It's a silly word to censor as it has about 5 meanings I think.
    Dance
    Carpet
    Tobacco
    Wildlife
    Wild Time :whistling:

apduk;1756222

This reminds me of the time I went on the hunt for a new TV. So I was … This reminds me of the time I went on the hunt for a new TV. So I was mooching around the trafford centre and found myself outside debenhams. I walked in and asked the first girl I saw 'Do you sell flat screen TV's' her reply was 'No, selfridges' to which I paused for a second turned around and walked away chuckling. I thought the girl had replied 'sell fridges' as in we sell fridges and freezers, but what she meant was obviously go to selffridges. I was having a blond moment and I thought It was very funny at the time.

lol very Corbett/Barker love it !

Never , ever tire of watching this one
    youtube.com/wat…CB8

He he he :giggle:

Reminds me of when my youngest was small and I went to get her a "beep, beep" till as she called them from ToysRus, I asked the assistant where the tills where and he directed me to the checkouts!

My fault for not beign specific I guess!!! :whistling:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846261
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …57104
      3. Oh deer.. looks like they are back sooner this year.2441
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764487

See more discussions