Expired

b4 i put in sales section would anyone be interested wwe tickets

Found 3rd Nov 2009
i have 2 extra tickets for wwe dx invasion tour on 1th november at lgg arena, i was wondering if anyone would be interested before i add them in the for sale section as i have mentioned before i not very technical with adding pics ect, i dont want to put them on ebay, as for last 2yrs running i have had to pay over the odds for these tickets and dont want to screw someone over.

reason for 2 extra tickets was for bro in law and sis but he working now

if i have broken any rules sorry and please lock the thread if i have, thanks guys

16 Comments

i dont get this type of thread

Banned

errrrrrrrr.....

is this using a flux capacitor or the levis method of time travel?

Well you shouldnt of done that because you are not allowed to sell them here now for 7 full days

think the missed a 1

think they missed a 1

Original Poster

jasonrat;6774914

i dont get this type of thread

sorry i being lazy and dont want to if no one interested trying to work out how to add pics to a for sale thread i working off my sons laptop tonight and never added pics before so i added this is the misc section really seeing as i say if any iinterest then i will do a correct thread in the correct way

You should have put them in the FS/FT section as now you have to close this thread and wait 7 days before advertising,you may be better off just taking them to Ebay,

Bennn;6774926

Well you shouldnt of done that because you are not allowed to sell them … Well you shouldnt of done that because you are not allowed to sell them here now for 7 full days

+1

Banned

jasonrat;6774930

think the missed a 1

I think we guessed

jasonrat;6774933

think they missed a 1

I think we guessed

jasonrat;6774930

think the missed a 1

jasonrat;6774933

think they missed a 1

What two 1's :whistling:

if i have broken any rules sorry and please lock the thread if i have, … if i have broken any rules sorry and please lock the thread if i have, thanks guys

Why didn't you just list them for sale?

It wouldn't have taken any longer than it did to list this thread.

Good luck selling them in 7 days time.

Original Poster

Bennn;6774926

Well you shouldnt of done that because you are not allowed to sell them … Well you shouldnt of done that because you are not allowed to sell them here now for 7 full days

shouldnt of done what put them in misc section - soz guys lock the thread dont want to brake rules

ebay here you come

You can't sell them on here until the 11th now.....

superskilly;6774953

+1

What 8 days now :?

supermod

keli;6774962

shouldnt of done what put them in misc section - soz guys lock the thread … shouldnt of done what put them in misc section - soz guys lock the thread dont want to brake rules

Thread closed as requested - unfortunately as pointed out the items can't be listed for sale on HUKD now for another 7 days :

Full FS Rules will apply to ANY thread listing of personal trade items in … Full FS Rules will apply to ANY thread listing of personal trade items in other forums here, including requests for pricing.

(19) When a thread is expired, closed or removed from the FS forum, the … (19) When a thread is expired, closed or removed from the FS forum, the same items must NOT be relisted until a period of at least SEVEN DAYS has passed from the date it's closed and expired. Those same items must NOT be listed or offered in ANY other active thread. * It's YOUR responsibility to use the 'report' button to have your active threads closed BEFORE relisting.

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
  1. Urgent help needed with travel agent57
  2. Hot deals notification11
  3. PayPal Friends and Family Payment reversal options66
  4. Has the amount of Apple fanboys increased on the site after the redesign?33

See more discussions