Found 8th Nov 2008
Hi guys have any of you purchased form B4U Direct as i'm looking at buying a camera from them but can't find an reviews.

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
5 Comments

Original Poster

1st* bump

avoid this company, I bought a satnav from them which at the time of purchase was showing as being in stock. 3 weeks later nothing, I was tired of waiting, then I called them to find out what was going on. They didn't know how long it was going to take. I then decided to cancel the order. They refused to do it over the phone. I had to e-mail them to cancel the order. Next day I received an acknowledgement e-mail from them saying that they have informed their dispatch warehouse of the cancellation and once they got a confirmation that they have stopped my order, then they would authorize their refund department to issue a refund. 8 days still no refund. To my surprise, today I came home from work and found a delivery card left by a courier company.( home delivery network) I called them after nearly 20 min of waiting i got to speak to an operator. I asked about the sender's name, They said it was coming from abroad. I soon realised it was B4U Direct. I told them the order was cancelled long ago and that they should return the item back to the sender and that I was waiting for a refund. By the look of things, it's going to be very very long before i see the colour of my money.This is my experience with this company so far. I wouldn't recommend them to anybody.

Wow, you replied to the OP just over two and a half years after he posted!! Still very useful to know though!! I wonder if the OP bought the camera after all, and if so where from...

jamespeter201212

avoid this company, I bought a satnav from them which at the time of … avoid this company, I bought a satnav from them which at the time of purchase was showing as being in stock. 3 weeks later nothing, I was tired of waiting, then I called them to find out what was going on. They didn't know how long it was going to take. I then decided to cancel the order. They refused to do it over the phone. I had to e-mail them to cancel the order. Next day I received an acknowledgement e-mail from them saying that they have informed their dispatch warehouse of the cancellation and once they got a confirmation that they have stopped my order, then they would authorize their refund department to issue a refund. 8 days still no refund. To my surprise, today I came home from work and found a delivery card left by a courier company.( home delivery network) I called them after nearly 20 min of waiting i got to speak to an operator. I asked about the sender's name, They said it was coming from abroad. I soon realised it was B4U Direct. I told them the order was cancelled long ago and that they should return the item back to the sender and that I was waiting for a refund. By the look of things, it's going to be very very long before i see the colour of my money.This is my experience with this company so far. I wouldn't recommend them to anybody.

I've had a similar nightmare with b4udirect.com - they kept my £700 following a cancelled order. I've reported them to actionfraud.org.uk, the police and Consumer Direct. Be aware - they also trade as froomoo.com and fizi.com, all operated by a 'Ronnie Banga'.

Original Poster

thanks guys no i didnt end up buying from them, as i havent delt with the company before i like to get feedback from other peeps that have delt with them before going a head, and since i didnt get any i thought it best to shop elsewhere, but thanks for your input

Edited by: "charlie2" 1st Nov 2011
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Stock informer36
    2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247672
    3. US GrandPrix Razzmatazz810
    4. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread428314662

See more discussions