Groups

BA to Barbados

Banned
    I have found return flights to Barbados dep 24/9 for 1 week flight only for £570.
    Is this a good price? Anyone know whats the cheapest they have ever paid which I could also get now?

10 Comments

There's no way you'll get ba to Barbados he ain't gettin on no godamn plane !

HAHA Thats good for this early in a morning!

Banned

TheJamesS;8074416

There's no way you'll get ba to Barbados he ain't gettin on no godamn … There's no way you'll get ba to Barbados he ain't gettin on no godamn plane !

LOL.... I had to think there for a sec

TheJamesS;8074416

There's no way you'll get ba to Barbados he ain't gettin on no godamn … There's no way you'll get ba to Barbados he ain't gettin on no godamn plane !

Looks like you've hit the floor running with a funny so early. Have some rep :-D

TheJamesS;8074416

Brilliant :thumbsup:

http://www.a-team247.co.uk/Baracus1.jpg

Quit wit ya jibba jabba fool!

Thats not a bad price actually - have you tried Skyscanner ?

ps - have you been to Barbados near the end of Sept ?

Best to go Novemeber or March

Banned

TheJamesS;8074416

Brilliant!

i went to barbados for a week last september, including flights accomodation and transfers for £400! Which was a deal through BA! Worked out to be a decent present
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. love affairs1756
      2. Charles Wilson Voucher11
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767292
      4. Seems that Uber will NOT have it's London Licence Renewed by TFL - declarin…1629

See more discussions