Expired

BABY ANNABELL DOLL

2 replies
Found 10th Dec 2004
HELP! IS ARGOS THE CHEAPEST PLACE TO BUY A BABY ANNABELL DOLL AT £27.88? OR HAS ANYONE SEEN A BETTER DEAL?

3 Comments

Dont know if this is what your looking for?

CLICK HERE

my first annabell
Originally £18.99
Now £14.99
Save 21%

Non functional cuddly doll and white romper suit and sheep rattle. Height 35cms. Age from 12 months.

mod edit: shortened link as it overstretched the viewable window

Original Poster

THANK YOU LEONIE, BUT I'M AFRAID THAT ISN'T THE ONE. IT LOOKS THE SAME, BUT THE ONE MY DAUGHTER IS WISHING FOR IS THE FUNCTIONING ONE. THE ONE THAT MAKES SUCKING SOUNDS WHEN IT DRINKS AND MOVES IT'S EYES AND MOUTH. IT ALSO BREATHS WHEN IT IS ASLEEP, AND NOISE WAKES IT UP. ( SOUNDS SPOOKY, DOESN'T IT!)

Christmasshopper

THANK YOU LEONIE, BUT I'M AFRAID THAT ISN'T THE ONE. IT LOOKS THE SAME, … THANK YOU LEONIE, BUT I'M AFRAID THAT ISN'T THE ONE. IT LOOKS THE SAME, BUT THE ONE MY DAUGHTER IS WISHING FOR IS THE FUNCTIONING ONE. THE ONE THAT MAKES SUCKING SOUNDS WHEN IT DRINKS AND MOVES IT'S EYES AND MOUTH. IT ALSO BREATHS WHEN IT IS ASLEEP, AND NOISE WAKES IT UP. ( SOUNDS SPOOKY, DOESN'T IT!)

Didn't think that was the one because the others that i could find were over £30, so i think argos is probs the cheapest
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. The ultimate Sunday roast only £5.46 for 4 people at ASDA21128
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769544
    3. Exploding Paw Patrol foam soap Leaves child in ICU11
    4. Anger over Donald Trump's UK crime tweet3065

See more discussions