Baby + B&Q = DANGEROUS!

17 replies
Found 1st Aug 2007
Just popped out to B&Q to get some paint with the wife. Had our 9 month old son sat in the seat in the trolley. Whilst browsing the paint aisle, we parked him a bit too close to the shelving and....yep....you guessed it. He reached out, took hold of the handle of the nearest pot of paint which was a crown sash red colour, and pulled it off the shelf. The pot literally exploded on the floor and sprayed paint EVERYWHERE. Fortunately for me, my wife sheilded most of it from me! Unfortunately for her, she was totally covered in wet red paint. Our little lad was obviously sat there looking all innocent whilst 2 members of staff from B&Q cleaned it all up (these chaps were very helpful by the way!)

The funny thing was, we were advised to roll the trousers up to try and keep the paint wet and get them straight into the washing machine.

So, if you were in the car park B&Q in Portsmouth then you may have seen my wife's knickers! :giggle:

1. Misc
  2. Baby
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. Baby
18 Comments

How amusing.... lets just hope she was having a "good pants day" last thing you want is some laundry day bridget jones nickers on :lol:

Banned

Cracking story. Do you know if anyone got it on camera:-D

how rude..... asking if someone has his wife on camera! i'd give you a backhander for that pris.

Matt Davidson

The funny thing was, we were advised to roll the trousers up to try and … The funny thing was, we were advised to roll the trousers up to try and keep the paint wet and get them straight into the washing machine. So, if you were in the car park B&Q in Portsmouth then you may have seen my wife's knickers! :giggle:

Don't think she'll like you for that. I mean how big are her knickers if you can see them when she rolls her trousers up :whistling:

Banned

MinstrelMan

how rude..... asking if someone has his wife on camera! i'd give you a … how rude..... asking if someone has his wife on camera! i'd give you a backhander for that pris.

Thats it, lower the tone as always:roll:

:giggle: Dont you wish you were young enough to get away with doing that???

I remember doing something similar about 1 year ago, Went into an off licence, Some big guy decided to push me, As I lost my balance, I reached out my left hand and knock a wine display as I fell over, Taking about 20 or so bottles with it, I'd actually ruined a whole display of different wines, Ranging from the cheapie stuff right upto the the expensive stuff.

I felt really guilty (Because of the expense) and explained what happened to the staff, They reviewed the CCTV and agreed that the big guy did indeed push/nudge me into the display, So it wasn't my fault. Guess who got the bill.....................Yes, The big guy, Sweet revenge!! hahaha!

LOLOL!!

On a similar note toddlers and B&Q = NO!

Friends toddler was at B&Q with her shortly following toilet training. The little chap went AWOL and hubby ran to find him. He was quickly found having a pee in one of the toilets ... time for a sharp exit!:giggle:

MinstrelMan

How amusing.... lets just hope she was having a "good pants day" last … How amusing.... lets just hope she was having a "good pants day" last thing you want is some laundry day bridget jones nickers on :lol:

hmmm I can see how your wife thinks your camp ...

hahah thats just too funny! If that had happened to me Id go nuts blame hubby of course (everythings his fault) lool........... You should have said awww red so suits you darling!:giggle:
......... SO IM.... hope you got a dry cleaning bill from that muppet!:giggle:

Gaia

Friends toddler was at B&Q with her shortly following toilet training. … Friends toddler was at B&Q with her shortly following toilet training. The little chap went AWOL and hubby ran to find him. He was quickly found having a pee in one of the toilets ... time for a sharp exit!:giggle:

I'll have to confess, I did that when I was about 3!, It was a swift exit! :lol:

Still at least it was just a wee! :-D

I couldn't read the sign seeing displaying only, Not my fault................:giggle:

Banned

Iom-RF

I'll have to confess, I did that when I was about 3!, It was a swift … I'll have to confess, I did that when I was about 3!, It was a swift exit! :lol: Still at least it was just a wee! :-D I couldn't read the sign seeing displaying only, Not my fault................:giggle:

Yeah yeah, admit it, it was last week.

Original Poster

The amusing thing was that while trying to remove her trousers in the middle of the car park, she was laughing so much that she couldnt do it! :giggle:

Few years back i answerd the front door to 2 sales men,( in my Jim Jams)they kept me talking for ages ( like they do) I noticed one of them wasnt talking but looked abit:oops: .I thought nothing of it and continued the convo. After about 10mins i said my no thanks and good byes walked back in the livingroom to my mate who was laughing hysterically!...... She noticed but I hadnt that i had a MASSIVE rip/hole running DOWN the front of my CROTCH! and it was flapping about! I HADNT NOTICED or felt a breeze because i DONT wear pants:oops:(havent worn any for yrs) Can you imagine the view they had! Needless to say I hit my mate with pillows!:x and died with embarassment! Least i know why the one sales man was acting abit strange!... TALK about wanting to cry! Of course i was the main focus of amusement for many weeks after!

pcnutta

She noticed but I hadnt that i had a MASSIVE rip/hole running DOWN the … She noticed but I hadnt that i had a MASSIVE rip/hole running DOWN the front of my CROTCH! and it was flapping about! I HADNT NOTICED or felt a breeze because i DONT wear pants:oops:(havent worn any for yrs)!

:lol: :lol:

Bet they enjoyed keeping you talking!, Wonder if they got any pics.........:-D

Banned

pcnutta

Few years back i answerd the front door to 2 sales men,( in my Jim … Few years back i answerd the front door to 2 sales men,( in my Jim Jams)they kept me talking for ages ( like they do) I noticed one of them wasnt talking but looked abit:oops: .I thought nothing of it and continued the convo. After about 10mins i said my no thanks and good byes walked back in the livingroom to my mate who was laughing hysterically!...... She noticed but I hadnt that i had a MASSIVE rip/hole running DOWN the front of my CROTCH! and it was flapping about! I HADNT NOTICED or felt a breeze because i DONT wear pants:oops:(havent worn any for yrs) Can you imagine the view they had! Needless to say I hit my mate with pillows!:x and died with embarassment! Least i know why the one sales man was acting abit strange!... TALK about wanting to cry! Of course i was the main focus of amusement for many weeks after!

Makes you wonder exactly what was flapping about:giggle:

Prissymiss

Makes you wonder exactly what was flapping about:giggle:

Makes you wonder why she bothered wearing PJ's! :giggle: :giggle:

LOL LOL it was the gaping hole that was flapping about obviously! LMAO
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769297
    2. The never ending counting with pictures thread !4604801
    3. Coming up to bonfire night ...2130
    4. Help Feed a Homeless Animal for Free1608652

See more discussions