Found 24th Jan 2011
Katie sits on her own and now is too big for the bath seat we used to use with her. She can't sit in the bath as she just slides around. What seat could I get her that she won't jump out of but still be safe??

I thought about the Swivel Bath Seat as it's a good price but can't find anywhere doing it with free delivery being a bitty tight as it is January :P haha

Cheers

10 Comments

Mod & Ed

Had the same problem with my 2, either myself or hubby just get in with them now, also have a bath mat
Edited by: "wishihadadonkey" 24th Jan 2011

Could always just get a rubber mat instead.

mothercare.com/Mot…mp;

i used one of these and when outgrow the seat part can remove and still have the bath mat

they sell the swivel chairs in asda and tesco.

Original Poster

pink-ka

they sell the swivel chairs in asda and tesco.

Checked nearby stores none in Dundee area at all, even went and checked babiesrus. Nothing

Looked into the aqua pods but £30 is a bit much with the January bills coming through bleugh

Original Poster

Yeah JL are £9.97 + £3 delivery ....... Hmmmmm

Just put a rubber non slip mat on the bottom.

Although they're a pain to clean when the little darlings decide to poop and it gets stuck in the ridges

I got one you could buy was wanting £4.50 for it but postage is £4.50/4.41 as its 1100g.
I dont know how this stacks up with prices you found.If you like me to do a proper FS thread please PM me

We just got 2 Tesco Value rubber mats... around £2 and do the job perfectly well.

Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Which wall design do you like best?89
    2. word association Game74244939
    3. 5 Letter Scrabble Game52522901
    4. Add one, leave one game54415485

See more discussions