Groups

Baby Boy Scrapbook & Embellishments

I am looking for a baby boy 12 x 12 scrapbook and embellishments but there doesn't seem to be much variety in the UK. Can anyone recommend a website?

7 Comments

what part of the country are you?

ooh i so agree with that!
    my mum does scrapbooking and has been doing a lovely one for me of my son since he was born, hes now 3+half so its quite full.
    my mum looks on ebay and also 'the range' do quite abit of stuff. more girly stuff around than boys though.

The 2 websites i often use are:
    [url]www.artymiss.co.uk[/url] (have a sale on until 9th August) and
    [url]www.docrafts.co.uk[/url]

I have not checked out specifically what you are looking for but am sure you will find something on these sites-do check the postage though.

Original Poster

mosskeeto;5925767

what part of the country are you?

I live in Arbroath, Scotland.

Shar100;5928298

I live in Arbroath, Scotland.

Not much point in me telling you about a great shop down south here... never mind :thumbsup:

mosskeeto;5931037

Not much point in me telling you about a great shop down south here... … Not much point in me telling you about a great shop down south here... never mind :thumbsup:

is the shop down south anywhere near bristol

Original Poster

mosskeeto;5931037

Not much point in me telling you about a great shop down south here... … Not much point in me telling you about a great shop down south here... never mind :thumbsup:

Where is the shop? We might have a weekend away at some point and it would be handy to know where the shop is. Do they have an online store?

Thanks
    Sharon
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Potential upcoming Argos glitch or buggy app?109
      2. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITHOUT* A VPN (Virtual Private Netwo…1851337
      3. Vegan (Non-Dairy) Ben & Jerrys now launched in UK!1827
      4. Apples new update610

See more discussions