Groups
    EXPIRED

baby boys 1st birthday present

little mans 1st birthday coming up & no idea what to get him
    will rep any help
    thanks in advance

12 Comments

amazon.co.uk/VTe…8-1

we bought this for our little mans first birthday, brilliant toy still gets loads of play out of it and it helped him to walk.

Original Poster

wishihadadonkey

smart trike … smart trike http://www.amazon.co.uk/Mookie-OF12609-1260000-Smart-Unisex/dp/B00115195I/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=toys&qid=1282073730&sr=8-1

thanks will have a closer loo at that
    rep added

Original Poster

wishihadadonkey

smart trike … smart trike http://www.amazon.co.uk/Mookie-OF12609-1260000-Smart-Unisex/dp/B00115195I/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=toys&qid=1282073730&sr=8-1

thanks will have a closer look at that
    rep added

I have had both of the above but none of my 3 were too bothered with these after a few weeks. One thing that all 3 of mine still play with, and my youngest was one last week, is a kitchen. Get a nice sturdy one from little tikes and it will last for years. We got ours from adventuretoys.co.uk. Which often have them in damaged boxes for a lot cheaper. My son also enjoyed his small trampoline and sandpit. Whatever you buy get something which will get used for many years.

We also bought a trike for our son when he turned 1 as he was given the walker when he was 6 months and was walking by 11 months! X)

bounce n spin zebra! or a climbing frame/slide!

I bought this for my son and he loves it: Playskool Busy Ball Popper.347/7647 £24.99 @ Argos

argos.co.uk/web…PER

SPEEDSTER FIRE ENGINE

Striking new vintage style addition to the popular Speedster range. This real metal car for little ones will be a hot favourite especially with the working bell! Much nicer and more durable than plastic and the great value price will be a winner with parents and grandparents. Built in strong steel with ladders, turnable steering and padded seat with back support. 75.5 length x 35 ht cms. Age 1 - 3 SORRY THIS ITEM CANNOT BE GIFT WRAPPED)

THIS ITEM CANNOT BE GIFTWRAPPED

Code: 65035

In stock

£64.99 very cheap presents i used this comp all the time lovely ppl to do business with

mulberrybush.co.uk/toy…spx

i goy my little boy a steiff bear that has wind up music its gorgeous hes 5 now and still loves it plus.....they go up in value sometimes!

I have bought for a number of nieces and nephews at that age and I find myself moving towards a soft toy (if a winner this will become a fond memory and constant companion, if a dud will be completely forgotten) or a hammer and peg table (becuase I have fond memories of the one I had). Kinda like this: amazon.co.uk/Mel…8-1

Basically these are toys that are engaging and allows for creativity and imagination. I still remember my Ted, and gifted him onto my first nephew. The peg table can be tricky in the same way a xylophone can be - it's noisy and the child may use the striker/hammer on things that you may not want him to. This has caused a niece of mine to not have the hammer anymore as my sister 'lost' it...
    Edited by: "robovski" 22nd Aug 2010

Original Poster

thanks for your help evaryone
    i purchased thisYour text here & arrived yesterday
    really pleased with it
    thanks
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a Year's Supply of Tea, a Coffee Hamper & a Coffee Machine11
      2. Win a Mazona Olympus 8kW multi-fuel stove @ Gr8 Fires33