Baby car seats recalled-

Posted 26th Sep
birminghammail.co.uk/new…290

Mamas and Papas has been prosecuted after a three-year investigation found the child car seats were dangerous - they have since been recalled.
Community Updates
Misc
4 Comments
But hey they look pretty, how people don't do research into car seats before buying them is beyond me.
Donkii26/09/2019 10:20

But hey they look pretty, how people don't do research into car seats …But hey they look pretty, how people don't do research into car seats before buying them is beyond me.

You said, "... how people don't do research into car seats before buying ...", do you mean the parents? How do parents research, could you show us how you would do research please for these "people" to reference?
The paper quotes, "Christine Mitchell, director of baby and child car seat distributor Jeenay (UK) Ltd, has also been sentenced to 12 weeks in prison for supplying almost 150,000 unsafe child car seats between January 2013 and April 2016."

This is first time that I hear imprisonment for this category of offences.
splender26/09/2019 17:04

You said, "... how people don't do research into car seats before buying …You said, "... how people don't do research into car seats before buying ...", do you mean the parents? How do parents research, could you show us how you would do research please for these "people" to reference?

splender26/09/2019 17:04

You said, "... how people don't do research into car seats before buying …You said, "... how people don't do research into car seats before buying ...", do you mean the parents? How do parents research, could you show us how you would do research please for these "people" to reference?

Google is a pretty good start, it really isn't difficult and of course I mean parents, I am a parent. People are far to influenced by prices and what car seat their kid likes, this is a device your child is going to spend a lot of time in and in the event of an accident could save your child's life.

I have no idea why your post is so salty TBH, I thought it would be a standard thing to do.
Edited by: "Donkii" 27th Sep
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants