Groups
    EXPIRED

Baby Changing Station-Cheapest one plz?

hi everyone,

im desparately looking for a baby changing station-the ones with an intergrated bath and shelving/draws below. My sister-in law has had her baby and i forgot i was gona get her the changing station-both mother and baby will be out of hospital soon so ive got a couple of days left to find one (and im on a very very tight budget!)

plz plz plz help.

ta

jazmin

WOW! Ive just seen this one on ebay xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (hmmm, link doesnt work!)

Anyhows, its the MAMAS-PAPAS-GINA-CHANGING-STATION-WITH-BATH,

can anyone help me find a new one at a reasonable price plz?

7 Comments

Check these units @ Toys R Us

Mum2Connor&Cerys

[COLOR=#666704]................[/COLOR]cheapest about really.

Same price @ Toys R Us too.. some cheaper options in the Toys R Us link above esp if you've a cot

I looked on eBay,you wouldn't really save anything buy going there,I saw 1 that looked like Argos one but it was on £40 plus £15 postage...thats same price,people don't really look about much!

Original Poster

Thank you edi and mum2connor&cerys. im gona start another thread on the mamas and papas one, if no luck then its argos or toysrus for me!:):thumbsup:

jazminkennedy

..............WOW! Ive just seen this one on ebay xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx … ..............WOW! Ive just seen this one on ebay xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (hmmm, link doesnt work!)....

No ebay links allowed & wont work anyway

Original Poster

edi

No ebay links allowed & wont work anyway

can i cut and paste the picture on the other thread?? is that allowed?:?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. PRINGLES SPEAKER CODES01
      2. Scammed on Steam game44
      3. Superdrug weekly deals11
      4. Large Chest of Drawers1012

See more discussions