EXPIRED

baby chicks

Hi all, I am in a bit of a pickle, i have promised my daughter we will make easter cards with the little fluffy baby chicks that pop up over this time, but for the life of me i cannot find them anywhere!Anyone know where i can get some from??I have already tried a couple of news agents in my town, co-op and wilkinsons??please help

10 Comments

I just got some in town on Saturday - poundland had them, and the local market, but we ended up with multi coloured ones from Home Bargains in the end ...! Tesco had loads of Easter suff too, not sure about chicks though...

They had some in my local tesco I remember seeing them.

Original Poster

Laffy42;8232157

I just got some in town on Saturday - poundland had them, and the local … I just got some in town on Saturday - poundland had them, and the local market, but we ended up with multi coloured ones from Home Bargains in the end ...! Tesco had loads of Easter suff too, not sure about chicks though...

obers82;8232189

They had some in my local tesco I remember seeing them.

wicked thanks guys, will go to tesco tomoro which also has a poundland up there, so hopefully i will get some, thanks so so much xx

seen them in Card Factory

Original Poster

osbornerayman;8232482

seen them in Card Factory

im in luck as there is one where the tesco's and poundland is, thanks i am hopeful now that i will find some x

Banned

deffo have them in poundland

Super cheap at home bargins plus they have a bonnet making kit and other easter hunt items!

Original Poster

cheers guys x

Original Poster

Thanks everyone managed to get some from poundland, tescos didnt have any but cheers to everyone x

Banned

Thread closed as requested.

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
  1. Acer RT280k Monitor refuses to sleep.69
  2. Iptv89
  3. Remortgaging to pay off debt56
  4. Issue with a CV rewrite any help appreciated.89

See more discussions