Expired

Baby Child Car seat wanted 9 months to 3-4 years

3 replies
Found 25th Dec 2008
Hi my daughter is six and a half months old, and will soon grow out of her current child seat. I need to get a 9 months -3-4 years seat. I've looked around and can't find one for cheaper then £90. Can anyone HELP, I want a cheaper price but do not want to compromise safety.

Thanks in advance and Merry Christmas everyone

3 Comments

Please see the below link :Mamas and Papas Pro Tour Car Seat for £57.89 :thumbsup:

Winner of Practical Parenting Best Buy award Oct 2006.

Group 1 to 3.
Suitable for babies from 9 to 36kg (ages 9 months to 11 years).
Forward facing.
Fits front and rear seats.
Spacious seat with deep side wings which provide additional head, hip and side impact protection.
Integral 5 point harness with quick release buckle, harness sleeves and buckle pad.
Lightweight design.
High riding position.
Multi-recline.
Headrest with lateral and vertical adjustments to ensure maximum protection and support.
Hand washable cover.

argos.co.uk/sta…t=1

Your best bet is to go somewhere like Mothercare or Halfords and see what seats fit your car first as not all seats fit all cars. A correctly fitted seat is the most important thing with regards to safety.
Surprisingly both Mothercare and Halfords give impartial advice when choosing a car seat.

Original Poster

Thanks MsChuple I've reserved one at my local Argos, will pick it up later today. Also thank you Broxy for the advise
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. GoPro Hero 5 Black33
    2. spam regarding paypal33
    3. Best tablet around the £60 mark66
    4. Advice on 8" Tablet11

See more discussions