Groups

Baby clothes sizes, can anyone help me?

Its my nephews 1st birthday soon, looking to buy a little england kit for him.

The sizes are # 68CM

# 74CM

# 80CM

# 86CM

Does anyone know what would be good for a 1 year old? As i have no idea whatsoever.

Thanks

10 Comments

Well 74cm is 6-9 months 80 is 9-12 and 86 is 12-18 months

lolz...this thread reminds me of when i had my first ...lil un wasnt even 3 months and my husbands cousin bought us these really expensive baby football boots.... with those plastic studs!

Banned

my baby is 8 weeks old and is 60cm long...is that normal?

lumoruk

my baby is 8 weeks old and is 60cm long...is that normal?

Kids grow at random rates your health visitor/midwife will monitor your concerns but in my non professional opinion your kiddo is fine.

magicbeans

lolz...this thread reminds me of when i had my first ...lil un wasnt even … lolz...this thread reminds me of when i had my first ...lil un wasnt even 3 months and my husbands cousin bought us these really expensive baby football boots.... with those plastic studs!

Tell me about it, I didn't goto this extreme but we did overbuy things we didn't need and which where not age relevant.
    Edited by: "Nailez" 16th Jun 2011

Mod & Ed

as above, would defo go for the 86cm unless they do a 92, my 20mth old is 101 cm tall and my nearly 10mth old is 79 cm ( but all my kids are tall for their ages )

Original Poster

kypoo2000

Well 74cm is 6-9 months 80 is 9-12 and 86 is 12-18 months

Thanks for the replies, he is quite big for his age, i got him the 86. Even if he only gets a few months out of it, its worth it for the price.

Arnt they confusing!

Original Poster

wishihadadonkey

as above, would defo go for the 86cm unless they do a 92, my 20mth old is … as above, would defo go for the 86cm unless they do a 92, my 20mth old is 101 cm tall and my nearly 10mth old is 79 cm ( but all my kids are tall for their ages )

Biggest they do was 86cm, if it doesnt fit cant always return it i guess, thanks for the reply.

Banned

Nailez

Kids grow at random rates your health visitor/midwife will monitor your … Kids grow at random rates your health visitor/midwife will monitor your concerns but in my non professional opinion your kiddo is fine.

but she's so long, she has to wear 3-6month clothes already

Original Poster

lumoruk

but she's so long, she has to wear 3-6month clothes already

Basketball player in the future?

Banned

greenmachine12

Basketball player in the future?

i was hoping 1st female f1 champion.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Legal advice?11
      2. Working conditions, workers rights. Standing at work causing pain. Is this …1019
      3. Can anyone share their Sky Go with me for £7.50 a month?33
      4. Fitting a wired doorbell advice needed22

See more discussions