Groups

Baby cut from mother found alive

A baby who was cut from her mother's womb has been found alive two days after the woman's body was discovered, US police have said.

10 Comments

Original Poster

news.bbc.co.uk/1/h…stm

this has happened quite a few times in america

Original Poster

US FOETUS ABDUCTION CASES

1987: Darci Pierce, 19, abducted and killed Cindy Ray in New Mexico and cut out her baby.
    1995: Debbie Evans was murdered in Illinois, along with two of her children. A baby son survived, as did the foetus.
    1996: 17-year-old Carethia Curry was murdered by a friend, Felicia Scott, 37, who stole her foetus.
    2000: Michelle Bica invited a pregnant friend to her home in Ohio, shot her dead and cut out her baby.
    2004: Lisa Montgomery killed Bobbi Jo Stinnett and cut out her baby girl, who survived
    2007: Pregnant 18-year-old Amanda Howard was abducted in Missouri but freed unharmed. Lauren Gash jailed for kidnap.
    2009: Eight-months pregnant Darlene Haynes found dead and the baby removed. The baby was found alive two days later.

It's so sad... that poor woman must have had a horrific death! Just shows the sicko's out there... there will prob be a horror film out about this soon

No one is saying how long ago this happened, wonder how old the baby is.

Read the story and it says the body of the woman was badly decomposed, but that didnt give me any help with trying to figure out when it happened.

thats awful.

Original Poster

AshleyRFC;5888488

No one is saying how long ago this happened, wonder how old the baby … No one is saying how long ago this happened, wonder how old the baby is.Read the story and it says the body of the woman was badly decomposed, but that didnt give me any help with trying to figure out when it happened.

She had told staff she was the mother of the six-day-old baby, the Union Leader newspaper reported.

fab_1;5888621

She had told staff she was the mother of the six-day-old baby, the Union … She had told staff she was the mother of the six-day-old baby, the Union Leader newspaper reported.

Wow, the story I read said the body was badly decomposed and that they couldn't determine right away if it was male or female.:?

what an awful thing to do to someone, i have heard of this before think it was in a magazine, mother must of died in fear and agony what a twisted person it would take to do that to another.......

One word. Evil.

god the world is really a sick and evil place sometime's. that poor woman
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Oh deer.. looks like they are back sooner this year.2646
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …76130
      3. 'Hard' Brexit offers '£135bn annual boost' to economy - BBC News1637
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764498

See more discussions