Groups
    EXPIRED

Baby had sky remote now no sound from sky hd box

No idea what he's pressed but i can't get any sound at all from my sky box now, i've been into the options on the sky box but having tried everything i can think of it's still the same

anyone got any ideas as to what it can be?

12 Comments

press mute button

Original Poster

yeah because i never tried that :?

phone sky up then let them fix it for £65

souljacker;8104182

can see a lot of peeps going out there way to help u with a attitude like that well done :thumbsup:

press 'SKY' button then 'mute' then 'SKY' again.

Original Poster

stuartsdog;8104197

can see a lot of peeps going out there way to help u with a attitude like … can see a lot of peeps going out there way to help u with a attitude like that well done :thumbsup:

i'm sure there will be plenty of pepole with sensible comments rather than "press mute" or "phone up sky and let them fix it for £65" :thumbsup:

Try turning everything off - unplug for a min or two then plug it all back in again and switch on. This worked for me in similar situ to yours. Hope it works for you. :thumbsup:

Original Poster

tightasagnatschu;8104202

press 'SKY' button then 'mute' then 'SKY' again.

Teragram;8104247

Try turning everything off - unplug for a min or two then plug it all … Try turning everything off - unplug for a min or two then plug it all back in again and switch on. This worked for me in similar situ to yours. Hope it works for you. :thumbsup:

cheers, i'll try them

souljacker;8104222

i'm sure there will be plenty of pepole with sensible comments rather … i'm sure there will be plenty of pepole with sensible comments rather than "press mute" or "phone up sky and let them fix it for £65" :thumbsup:

It was sensible comment. just As tightasagnatschu comment of Sky / Mute /Sky was (which is what I meant). It's you there is something wrong with you. You're ill mannered.

Hence my next comment get sky to fix it for their call out fee.

unplug it from wall. If still same . Force a firmware update if still the same change your Hdmi cable or switch or both.

souljacker;8104182

whats with the attitude buddy hes only trying to help you,,,sounds like a remedy,,,:thumbsup:

My tv works fine, my sky box works fine, lately watching sky1 catch-up I've no sound, I've done everything, checked scarts, been into systems. mainframe of my android box with kodi, I've switched everything off for a minute then started again, what have I missed!

Janecun

My tv works fine, my sky box works fine, lately watching sky1 catch-up … My tv works fine, my sky box works fine, lately watching sky1 catch-up I've no sound, I've done everything, checked scarts, been into systems. mainframe of my android box with kodi, I've switched everything off for a minute then started again, what have I missed!

Your using scarts?

Maybe your TV its broken? can you get sound from a different source?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Report online material promoting terrorism or extremism46
      2. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846214
      3. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…6551247
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764314

See more discussions