Baby hand/foot print paint?!

8 replies
Found 19th Sep 2009
I've been looking everywhere for paint that is safe to use on my 11 months skin for hand and foot prints, can anyone help? Thanks x

8 Comments

I just used water based poster paint stuff from Wilkos with mine. If it's water based and you wash it straight off afterwards I can't imagine it would do any harm. I used gold in some Xmas cards and it looked great.

Banned

how you going to get a hand print?

you will need to remove the umpteen layers of cotton wool first.........

stewby;6333093

I just used water based poster paint stuff from Wilkos with mine. If … I just used water based poster paint stuff from Wilkos with mine. If it's water based and you wash it straight off afterwards I can't imagine it would do any harm. I used gold in some Xmas cards and it looked great.

Same here, I just used normal water based paint, it doesn't do their skin any harm as in a couple of months when you're little is painting for real, it will be all over them anyway!! Let me tell you, feet are a lot easier to do than feet as their instincts are to scrunch up their hands so perhaps practice on some paper first.

All poster paint i think by law has to be non-toxic now, i use stuff like what we used to use in school, in the big tall bottles from the works :thumbsup:

any non-toxic paint is safe to use on your little one. but ELC do a nice range.

on ebay i bought a wipe which puts paint on babies hand or feet for doing prints..they have different colours and are cheap.

Original Poster

thanks
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…18226646
    2. Highway code and use of indicators (or lack thereof)4176
    3. What's you favourite 60s 70s 80s song ?993251
    4. word association Game74244916

See more discussions