7 Comments

Just release them into the river like your other lot. :whistling:

Banned

Jumpingphil;8501468

Just release them into the river like your other lot. :whistling:

:w00t:

Banned

can you pop a couple in the post to me, thx

oops forgot to say it doesn't matter if they arrive dead or alive as we have a pond and a cat :thumbsup:

Original Poster

whatsThePoint;8501704

can you pop a couple in the post to me, thxoops forgot to say it doesn't … can you pop a couple in the post to me, thxoops forgot to say it doesn't matter if they arrive dead or alive as we have a pond and a cat :thumbsup:

ok if your going to pay about £13 for delivery;-)

Nice offer:thumbsup:

If no one on HUKD wants them, why not sell them? Koi are expensive aren't they? Local aquarium plac would pobably give you something or advertise in the classifieds.

How many?

chesso;8501991

Nice offer:thumbsup:If no one on HUKD wants them, why not sell them? Koi … Nice offer:thumbsup:If no one on HUKD wants them, why not sell them? Koi are expensive aren't they? Local aquarium plac would pobably give you something or advertise in the classifieds.

Small Koi aren't worth as much as they would be if they was a couple of inch's bigger.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846121
    2. Heads Up - LoveFilm By Post Closing On 31st October 2017.109
    3. I banned myself from HUKD for 3m, I saved so much money!2336
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764086

See more discussions