Groups

baby monitor

I am looking for recommendations on baby monitors as i dont know what to get. Thinking of spending upto £120. Dont need sensory mat. Any advice welcome. Thanks

10 Comments

For past 5.5 years we been using Tomy video monitors with our kids. Really good, got newer model 2 years ago. Tony customer service is also great.
    Can connect more than 1 camera too

Original Poster

Thanks for the reply. Any specific model. Thanks

We use video monitors by summer, have the old and new model (faulty 1st lot but sorted it out!) can connect more than 1 camra and also has temperature on! We got it when it was priced wrong in tesco for £40!

Original Poster

Thanks will have a look

The Angelcare ac401 is fab, can't recommend it enough, can be used without the sensor pad, £59 on mothercare (£40 off atm)

Oo, not sure if you wanted the video thing, my cousin had one said it made her a nervous wreck in the early days, said she could've just stood over the cot, but later on made for great entertainment.

Original Poster

Juliedobson thanks but I was after a video one. Will save me running up at the slightest noise.

120 quid for a baby monitor?? Really?? We paid £19 for our very reliable and at the time 'up to date' Tomy monitor and that was only 12 years ago so not that long ago.

At £120, I would be expecting the monitor to wake up during the night and get on with the night feeds X) X)
    Edited by: "Nk74" 8th Jan 2015

Do you have an old android or ios device, they can easily be turned into baby monitors with apps.
    Some cordless house phones have a baby monitor feature too!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Help choosing an Android box please.55
      2. Virgin Media - what is a good price?11
      3. [Solved] How to use openreach modem with Asus RT-AC68U?525
      4. Selling advice56

See more discussions