Groups

Baby Names

Ok, We have our first little one due early next year, and have narrowed names down to the following,but can't decide between them,just wondered what you guys think...

GIRL
    Lilly
    Rayne

BOY
    Jayden
    Jaisen

53 Comments

I like Lily.. sorry dont like the boys names x

I'd go for Jason x

Original Poster

ClarityofMind;6136707

I like Lily.. sorry dont like the boys names xI'd go for Jason x

Thanks for the comments:thumbsup:
    Probably change our minds a dozen times before the birth..lol:-D

GIRL
    Lilly- this one
    Rayne-Looks like Wayne but wrong spelling

BOY
    Jayden-no
    Jaisen-no

Hope its a girl!!

What about Jodie for a girl :thumbsup:

seems like we're all in agreement lol

horrible names, pick something that they can live with instead of satisfying you as fashionable.
    Nice normal names...

junkenstein73;6136725

Thanks for the comments:thumbsup:Probably change our minds a dozen times … Thanks for the comments:thumbsup:Probably change our minds a dozen times before the birth..lol:-D

I'm sure you will x x x

I always picked my babies names before they were even conceived x x x

mosskeeto;6136746

horrible names, pick something that they can live with instead of … horrible names, pick something that they can live with instead of satisfying you as fashionable.Nice normal names...

well said Oswald:thumbsup:

skusey;6136752

well said Oswald:thumbsup:

I thought his name was Glinglenglongarry

Original Poster

mosskeeto;6136746

horrible names, pick something that they can live with instead of … horrible names, pick something that they can live with instead of satisfying you as fashionable.Nice normal names...

Cheers dave;-)

junkenstein73;6136760

Cheers dave;-)

If I was a boy.. my name was gonna be David

You coulda been talking to Dave

how did you manage to guess all of my names between you???

No offence mate, but the boy would get the rip taken out of him for those names - always worth considering when they grow up. 'rayne' is also a bit too avant guard.

I like Lilly for the girl. Don't like the boys names. They would get shortened.
    I have just had a Grandson and they named him MALI very unusual but different. If it was a girl it was going to be HOPE as they have lost 3 babies.
    You will change your minds loads of times.
    Good luck

I like Ronnie or Jimmy for a boys name as in the snooker players

mosskeeto;6136772

how did you manage to guess all of my names between you???

:giggle:

Tanya;6136793

I like Lilly for the girl. Don't like the boys names. They would get … I like Lilly for the girl. Don't like the boys names. They would get shortened.I have just had a Grandson and they named him MALI very unusual but different. If it was a girl it was going to be HOPE as they have lost 3 babies.You will change your minds loads of times.Good luck

:?

skusey;6136805

I like Ronnie or Jimmy for a boys name as in the snooker players

In west ham... that'd work lol

I dont like any of them really jayden is ok but its so popular now x

I have a new grandaughter called Harriet. She was going to be a Lily, but she looks like a Harriet.
    You will change your minds loads of times, but when you see your baby a name will leap out at you both.
    Many congratulations.:)

Original Poster

susanemily;6136820

I have a new grandaughter called Harriet. She was going to be a Lily, but … I have a new grandaughter called Harriet. She was going to be a Lily, but she looks like a Harriet.You will change your minds loads of times, but when you see your baby a name will leap out at you both.Many congratulations.:)

i like harriet but the wife thinks everyone will shorted it to harry,

junkenstein73;6136846

They will.. and depending on where you live it'll sound like " Arrri"

go with what you like and not what others think, you will know what is right

Original Poster

Tinkytayls;6136819

I dont like any of them really jayden is ok but its so popular now x

lol, i thought it was quite unusual, have'nt heard it much,

junkenstein73;6136886

lol, i thought it was quite unusual, have'nt heard it much,

tinky's right, tis getting a bit common :oops: my son's called Haydn and my cuz called her lad Jayden a couple of years later, I though it was made up at the time but seems not :roll: but that said a lot of peeps have the same name obviously, go with what you want just dont call him/her blanket whatever you do :w00t:

junkenstein73;6136846

Think her's will be shortened by family to Hattie or Hettie.:)

Lilly (Lily) is ok but the others sound chavvie. :whistling:

ClarityofMind;6136707

I like Lily.. sorry dont like the boys names xI'd go for Jason x

jason's a pretty cool name :thumbsup:

jasonodell;6137024

no sheet sherlock :roll:

jasonodell;6137024

I wonder why you'd say that :whistling:

michelleleemoo;6136934

tinky's right, tis getting a bit common :oops: my son's called Haydn and … tinky's right, tis getting a bit common :oops: my son's called Haydn and my cuz called her lad Jayden a couple of years later, I though it was made up at the time but seems not :roll: but that said a lot of peeps have the same name obviously, go with what you want just dont call him/her blanket whatever you do :w00t:

My youngests middle name is Haydn x x x

Mine all have traditional names.....but each to their own. My neice has just had a little girl called Lilly, really sweet but I cant help but think " our Lil " will be used a lot!

bitseylango;6137210

Mine all have traditional names.....but each to their own. My neice has … Mine all have traditional names.....but each to their own. My neice has just had a little girl called Lilly, really sweet but I cant help but think " our Lil " will be used a lot!

Our lil, would be awful lol

Hi sweetie, how you doin? x x

ClarityofMind;6137236

Our lil, would be awful lolHi sweetie, how you doin? x x

not too bad thanks, been out with my parents, walking through the City Park with kids, OH and doggy. Sun was shining but looks like is gonna pee down any minute :roll:

michelleleemoo;6136934

tinky's right, tis getting a bit common :oops: my son's called Haydn and … tinky's right, tis getting a bit common :oops: my son's called Haydn and my cuz called her lad Jayden a couple of years later, I though it was made up at the time but seems not :roll: but that said a lot of peeps have the same name obviously, go with what you want just dont call him/her blanket whatever you do :w00t:

That's what I thought as well.;-)

The only one I like is LILY, but as Bitsey says, it'll get shortened to Lil.

If we had had a little girl she would have been Eve or Evie........never happened though

bitseylango;6137294

If we had had a little girl she would have been Eve or Evie........never … If we had had a little girl she would have been Eve or Evie........never happened though

I was keen on Angharad for a little girl, perhaps it was best I had boys.;-)

chesso;6137312

I was keen on Angharad for a little girl, perhaps it was best I had … I was keen on Angharad for a little girl, perhaps it was best I had boys.;-)

OH liked Abigail, but I went to school with one we called Gabby Abby! :w00t:

chesso;6137312

I was keen on Angharad for a little girl, perhaps it was best I had … I was keen on Angharad for a little girl, perhaps it was best I had boys.;-)

bitseylango;6137322

OH liked Abigail, but I went to school with one we called Gabby Abby! … OH liked Abigail, but I went to school with one we called Gabby Abby! :w00t:

Well they either distort your own name for a nickname or make up something much worse! :-D
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Do you use a case on your iPhone?44
      2. Virgin Media TV56
      3. Tooth extraction99
      4. What's the most impressive 4k / UHD film you have seen at home?611

See more discussions