Groups
    EXPIRED

Baby Nappy

Hi Guys

Are there any parents out there that are able to give me advice on the biggest baby nappy available? I know both Pampers and Huggies both do size 6, as do many own brands but does anyone with any experience know of which one is actually bigger?

Any advice would be great

14 Comments

you looking for christmas fancy dress ideas or what :w00t:

I bought the Huggies 6s the other day, couldn't find a 5+, they have very stretchy sides, but I guess it depends on how big the child is, my son will be 2 in March but he's already over 2.5ft.

Going from experience with Pampers they certainly aren't as stretchy as huggies but thats not to say they aren't bigger, maybe pull up pants would be more suited?

huggies do Dry-nites pyjama pants and Dry Nites sleep shorts - which are quite big and apparently tesco & boots own brands are bigger than huggies and pampers size 6

Original Poster

kassy2005;6985767

huggies do Dry-nites pyjama pants and Dry Nites sleep shorts - which are … huggies do Dry-nites pyjama pants and Dry Nites sleep shorts - which are quite big and apparently tesco & boots own brands are bigger than huggies and pampers size 6

Thanks for the advice. It's for my daughter who's 4, but still has bedwetting problems. Drynites are too big for her, and pull ups don't generally hold enough for the whole night.

She's pretty small for her age, so up until now has been in size 5 pampers with no problems, however they're getting quite small for her, and as such there's been a couple of leaks.

Any other advice for what to use would be most welcome

a few people on netmums use the extra extra small tennas for their LO

my 6 yr old i till in nappies at night i buy tecos own pull ups they seem to hold better than all the other pulls ups ive bought and they are cheaper too

Original Poster

edjaned;6985930

my 6 yr old i till in nappies at night i buy tecos own pull ups they seem … my 6 yr old i till in nappies at night i buy tecos own pull ups they seem to hold better than all the other pulls ups ive bought and they are cheaper too

Is it just the tesco pull up pants you use? How are they size wise on your 6 year old? Obviously concerned they may be a bit big for my 4 year old as generally she can still fit into size 5 pampers - they're just a bit tight

They do night time pull ups which I used for my son until I had to go into the drynights. He is 4 and still wetting the bed too... apparently 1 in 6 still do.

Original Poster

wookiemummy;6986796

They do night time pull ups which I used for my son until I had to go … They do night time pull ups which I used for my son until I had to go into the drynights. He is 4 and still wetting the bed too... apparently 1 in 6 still do.

Is that Huggies night time pull ups? Didn't know they did them. They could be an option. How are they for holding through the night?

Dianamum;6986421

Is it just the tesco pull up pants you use? How are they size wise on … Is it just the tesco pull up pants you use? How are they size wise on your 6 year old? Obviously concerned they may be a bit big for my 4 year old as generally she can still fit into size 5 pampers - they're just a bit tight

i think its the size 5 i get, my 4 yr old wears the same size too
    yeah just use tesco now as they seem to have wet beds with the others i have tried

Original Poster

edjaned;6986937

i think its the size 5 i get, my 4 yr old wears the same size tooyeah … i think its the size 5 i get, my 4 yr old wears the same size tooyeah just use tesco now as they seem to have wet beds with the others i have tried

Ok, thanks. I'll maybe have a look in Tesco's later and see what's available

Dianamum;6986832

Is that Huggies night time pull ups? Didn't know they did them. They … Is that Huggies night time pull ups? Didn't know they did them. They could be an option. How are they for holding through the night?

They are fine, and yes they are huggies. Much better. My 4 year old is the size of a six year old and he only stopped wearing them about 3 months ago. We then had to go up due to leaks and they were fitting small. Definately much better than the normal ones.

edjaned;6985930

my 6 yr old i till in nappies at night i buy tecos own pull ups they seem … my 6 yr old i till in nappies at night i buy tecos own pull ups they seem to hold better than all the other pulls ups ive bought and they are cheaper too

+1:thumbsup:

Dianamum;6985893

Thanks for the advice. It's for my daughter who's 4, but still has … Thanks for the advice. It's for my daughter who's 4, but still has bedwetting problems. Drynites are too big for her, and pull ups don't generally hold enough for the whole night.She's pretty small for her age, so up until now has been in size 5 pampers with no problems, however they're getting quite small for her, and as such there's been a couple of leaks. Any other advice for what to use would be most welcome

The size 6 are much bigger than the size 5 or 5plus.

My lil one is just 4 and he still wears a nappy for nighttime too... though if I get to him early enough its almost bone dry now so won't be long!

Keep on with it hun, soon nappies will be a thing of the past.:thumbsup:

Ohh you can get those bed sheets make out of nappy material too to put under the sheet of the bed to help with lil leakages xxx
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Veteran TV host Sir Bruce Forsyth dies at 892529
      2. Veteran TV presenter doesn't die but gets damages from the Police - is that…66
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764306
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846211

See more discussions