Link below.

1. Misc
  2. Baby
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. Baby
24 Comments

Original Poster

still makes me sick to this day... They will all get whats coming to them...

What a shame the other prisoner was stopped. He deserves everything he gets and more.....

Banned

http://blog.tmcnet.com/blog/tom-keating/images/simpsons-mob-torches.jpg

hope he gets beaten every day of his scumbag life-no sympathy-he is VERMIN

barky;7197459

+1:thumbsup:

barky;7197459

+1
i wish he was tortured every day like he did to poor peter

good,hope he gets killed after a few more beatings

Happy days

FilthAndFurry;7197433

Are you implying mob mentality is wrong? If so I would normally agree with you but if you have read anything about the baby P case (and I assume you have) then IMO this guy deserves everything he gets, and more besides...........

Johnboy_1975;7198163

Are you implying mob mentality is wrong? If so I would normally agree … Are you implying mob mentality is wrong? If so I would normally agree with you but if you have read anything about the baby P case (and I assume you have) then IMO this guy deserves everything he gets, and more besides...........

save your breath,he posts that picture at least 3 times a week in current affair threads

boothy;7198218

save your breath,he posts that picture at least 3 times a week in current … save your breath,he posts that picture at least 3 times a week in current affair threads

We're extremely lucky that he's here to point out the error of our ways. All hail the all-wise all-knowing F&F.

Banned

Johnboy_1975;7198163

Are you implying mob mentality is wrong? If so I would normally agree … Are you implying mob mentality is wrong? If so I would normally agree with you but if you have read anything about the baby P case (and I assume you have) then IMO this guy deserves everything he gets, and more besides...........

Yes mob mentality is wrong. I believe in the rule of law.

The problem with mobs is that they aren't usually made up of the best and brightest. That goes for those on the left and right.

he got punished for his crimes, got a sentence, that should be the end of it.

FilthAndFurry;7198241

Yes mob mentality is wrong. I believe in the rule of law.The problem with … Yes mob mentality is wrong. I believe in the rule of law.The problem with mobs is that they aren't usually made up of the best and brightest. That goes for those on the left and right.

+1001 Remember when the mob attacked the house of a Paedo?

Turns out the woman who lived there was a Paediatrician and not a Paedophile, sadly the mob lacked the basic education to understand the difference.

black gerbil1;7198248

he got punished for his crimes, got a sentence, that should be the end of … he got punished for his crimes, got a sentence, that should be the end of it.

You are a proper - - - - I think you should get some of the same, no compassion should be shown to somebody like that :x

Banned

renown;7198302

You are a proper - - - - I think you should get some of the same, no … You are a proper - - - - I think you should get some of the same, no compassion should be shown to somebody like that :x

We should hold ourselves (society) to higher ideals than these type of people - otherwise we're no better.

FilthAndFurry;7198241

Yes mob mentality is wrong. I believe in the rule of law.The problem with … Yes mob mentality is wrong. I believe in the rule of law.The problem with mobs is that they aren't usually made up of the best and brightest. That goes for those on the left and right.

Agreed and repped.

In this case though..........................:viking: :viking: :viking: :viking: :viking:

FilthAndFurry;7198345

We should hold ourselves (society) to higher ideals than these type of … We should hold ourselves (society) to higher ideals than these type of people - otherwise we're no better.

Your so right :oops: its just that vermin comes out with such crap sometimes, I lost my composure for a minute :thinking:

FilthAndFurry;7198241

FilthAndFurry;7198345

We should hold ourselves (society) to higher ideals than these type of … We should hold ourselves (society) to higher ideals than these type of people - otherwise we're no better.

+1

Jetpac;7198429

+1

+10

This is a very emotive case. However the reason we have an impartial judge and jury is to ensure that emotions don't rule, and that the law is adhered to. While what this man did was certainly disgusting beyond belief, we must not allow ourselves to become what we abhor in him.

You may all say good on him, but the attacker isn't exactly a good person either. Afterall, he's in prison for something as well.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Mercedes-Benz recalls 400,000 cars in UK over airbag fault99
    2. The HUKD Wuntu code sharing thread! (Three Mobile)89181
    3. Misco about to go into administration22
    4. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247564

See more discussions