Expired

Baby Reins Best Price + Type Any Ideas?

9 replies
Found 8th Jun 2009
Hello..
Im looking to get my 13 Month some baby reins. As he wants to walk everywhere and I would like peace of mind that he's not going to run into a road or crowd.
Anybody know which ones are the best?
Any reasonable prices?

I dont want the wrist ones just the ones with a harness.

Thanks

8 Comments

Asda do them for a few pound and they have them in pink and blue...i got the pink ones for my daughter and they are brilliant!

Banned

iv got these for both of mine ( 3 and 4 year old), can be used as a arm strap too, cheap at 4.99
amazon.co.uk/Sun…YW/

Original Poster

Thanks everyone i'll have a look. =)

Just a word of warning, go for the cheaper ones first. I tried them on our son when he was about that age and he just ended up looking like a dog chasing it's tail because he wanted to hold the reins himself! They were binned after 2 attempts and he just learnt to hold our hands

Disco;5435161

Just a word of warning, go for the cheaper ones first. I tried them on … Just a word of warning, go for the cheaper ones first. I tried them on our son when he was about that age and he just ended up looking like a dog chasing it's tail because he wanted to hold the reins himself! They were binned after 2 attempts and he just learnt to hold our hands

Have to agree with you there, ours were barely used.

Try your local poundland, ours have basic ones in pink & blue :thumbsup:

Original Poster

Thanks i think i will try cheaper ones.. Then upgrade if need be..

Once you've tried the cheap reins and if he likes them, maybe you could try something like a Goldbug Harness Buddy. Might be worth looking around. I saw something similar in my local baby shop (a ladybird one, a frog one and a penguin one) for half the price.

]http//ww…8-1
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Win a villa holiday for two in Portugal with Four Seasons Fairways @ Sunday…910
    2. Magazine competitions - Issue 43 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk66
    3. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition75865
    4. E: 22/09 (+6) Win £40,000, a BMW X4 and a Gadget Bundle with Good Morning B…88

See more discussions