Baby Scan Pictures. I'm all excited so just had to post them for you all to see!!!

Found 16th May 2009
Hi Everyone,
2nd baby, but still really excited. Just thought I'd post them for you all to see. I'm 21 weeks 3 days now.
Hope everyone is ok,
Love,
Sam xx

87 Comments

Original Poster

http://img32.imageshack.us/img32/5373/41979385728799250851799.jpg
http://img32.imageshack.us/img32/41979385728799250851799.jpg/1/w453.png

http://img269.imageshack.us/img269/7029/41979385830299250851799.jpg
http://img269.imageshack.us/img269/41979385830299250851799.jpg/1/w604.png

Banned

oh, so cute congratulations, i have 2 little girls, what you hopeing for ?

Awww congratulations! do you know if baby is a boy or girl?

how far are you lovely?

Magical isnt it..

Congrats

awwwww look at it puckering up!!!

ignore me i can see now your 21 weeks

Original Poster

Thank you all! I don't know what I'm having as the cord was between the legs and it had it's legs closed around the cord!! (Shy baby!) I'll be glad as long as it's happy and healthy. I have a little boy already, so really don't mind!!

congratulations

Banned

It looks like every other baby scan ever.

Congratulations on having one of the 140,000 babies that will be born on the same day as your's.

Best of luck.

Original Poster

FilthAndFurry;5232352

It looks like every other baby scan ever. Congratulations on having one … It looks like every other baby scan ever. Congratulations on having one of the 140,000 babies that will be born on the same day as your's.Best of luck.

It looks similar but they're all unique

Banned

midjet666;5232362

It looks similar but they're all unique

That's the spirit:thumbsup:

Banned

starsparkle2311;5232374

my second babe, I knew what I was having before she was even conceived, … my second babe, I knew what I was having before she was even conceived, picked her name before conception, nothing prepared me for what was to become tho', total nightmare, she's 9 now, beautiful, lovely, intelligent girl, babywise - total pain in the ass,lol

No you didn't. You guessed a 50-50 right.

OP congratulations

Original Poster

My son's convinced it's a little sister, and has said it ever since we first found out. Will be spooky if it is! lol. I'm not sure about names yet, but still excited

Been hoping you getting on okay.

I'm 21 weeks today,I'm getting scanned on Tuesday,I remember when they used to scan at 20 wks but a lot as changed.

I'm not asking what I'm having,gonna wait till time.

Hope it goes well for you. xxx

Original Poster

Mum2Connor&Cerys;5232452

Been hoping you getting on okay.I'm 21 weeks today,I'm getting scanned on … Been hoping you getting on okay.I'm 21 weeks today,I'm getting scanned on Tuesday,I remember when they used to scan at 20 wks but a lot as changed.I'm not asking what I'm having,gonna wait till time.Hope it goes well for you. xxx

Awwwwwwwwwww!!!Congratulations too- you'll have to pop up scan pics too!! (I thought it was 20 weeks last time, they seem to have changed a lot since my first son- just over 3 years ago, they don't listen into the heartbeat until you're further gone). I hope everything goes ok :thumbsup:

Congrats, have you thought about having a 4D scan done? Had one with my little girl and it was amazing!

midjet666;5232484

Awwwwwwwwwww!!!Congratulations too- you'll have to pop up scan pics too!! … Awwwwwwwwwww!!!Congratulations too- you'll have to pop up scan pics too!! (I thought it was 20 weeks last time, they seem to have changed a lot since my first son- just over 3 years ago, they don't listen into the heartbeat until you're further gone). I hope everything goes ok :thumbsup:

Well mine are 8 and 6 so it's been a while now and a lot as changed. I went in for the combined blood and scan test at 12 weeks too,they only come in a few years or so ago and not available forevery NHS health trust,read an article this morning infact on it.
I've seen the midwife once at hospital at 16wks and she came to the house when I was 10 wks to book me in,I get scanned Tuesday,then clinic the following Tuesday,not sure when I need go back again,maybe a mth or so?

Banned

midjet666;5232330

Thank you all! I don't know what I'm having as the cord was between the … Thank you all! I don't know what I'm having as the cord was between the legs and it had it's legs closed around the cord!! (Shy baby!) I'll be glad as long as it's happy and healthy. I have a little boy already, so really don't mind!!

Looks like a girl to me :-D

Aww congratulations hun........I'm gettin a little broody now

Banned

hannah19790;5232580

Aww congratulations hun........I'm gettin a little broody now

Bit young aren't you?

FilthAndFurry;5232596

Bit young aren't you?

Am I? Hows that? :?

Sloth/Mod

FilthAndFurry;5232352
It looks like every other baby scan ever.

Congratulations on having one of the 140,000 babies that will be born on the same day as your's.

Best of luck.

What an idiot............just because you are a bitter twisted old and not liked here you troll your usual nonsense. :roll: :roll:

starsparkle2311;5232654

NO, I picked her name and had foresight, Shaun was a back-up, but I knew … NO, I picked her name and had foresight, Shaun was a back-up, but I knew I'd have a girl, and I did

was the same with my eldest, never had a name for a girl, always knew he was going to be a lad :thumbsup:

awwwwwwwww how sweet..you do know in 14 years that cute lilttle scan pic will be ignoring you and grunting at you like you know nothing at all!!well it will if its a boy!!lol....lots and lots of luck and congrats to the big brother to be!!xx

starsparkle2311;5232716

thanx bitsey, I just knew I was going to have a girl, strange as it may … thanx bitsey, I just knew I was going to have a girl, strange as it may seem, wouldn't have minded if I'd had a boy, but that never entered my mind, I was sure I'd have a girl.Funny isn't it, my mum was mad, said I should have had a boy, have one of each, wut?I'm happy with 2 girls, they're 13 months apart, it was hard work, still is, but I love them and they love each other, nuff said!!!!!!!!!!

I knew my second was a boy too, but with the 3rd I wasnt sure and had to ask at the scan.....and yep, another boy :roll: all healthy, loving and polite......couldnt ask for more x

I apologised to my mum for having a 3rd boy as I could see the disappointment in her face :oops:

Banned

hannah19790;5232608
Am I? Hows that? :?

You're 30 right? I personally think there's still things I'd like to do before that sort of responsibility.

Syzable;5232636
What an idiot............just because you are a bitter twisted old and not liked here you troll your usual nonsense. :roll: :roll:

Old:?

starsparkle2311;5232654
NO, I picked her name and had foresight, Shaun was a back-up, but I knew I'd have a girl, and I did

Foresight? Doesn't exist. You had a 50-50 chance of being right.

FilthAndFurry;5232776

You're 30 right? I personally think there's still things I'd like to do … You're 30 right? I personally think there's still things I'd like to do before that sort of responsibility.Old:?Foresight? Doesn't exist. You had a 50-50 chance of being right.

your perfectly entitled to your own opinion.........but do you really have to be so rude all the time?

how wonderful for you, congratulations x x

Me and hubby both dreamt we were having a girl and we did!

Banned

bitseylango;5232784

your perfectly entitled to your own opinion.........but do you really … your perfectly entitled to your own opinion.........but do you really have to be so rude all the time?

I'm not rude, just honest. All scans look the same, you can't have foresight of your baby's sex and kids aren't that unique and society works against that premise anyway.

I just get bored of people repeating the same phrases over and over again.

FilthAndFurry;5232818

I'm not rude, just honest. All scans look the same, you can't have … I'm not rude, just honest. All scans look the same, you can't have foresight of your baby's sex and kids aren't that unique and society works against that premise anyway.I just get bored of people repeating the same phrases over and over again.

Its an important time for her. She wants to hear those phrases or she wouldn't have posted .

Banned

xSpoiltPrincessx;5232804

Me and hubby both dreamt we were having a girl and we did!

Again, I'm not being horrible but that is not unusual.

Chances are you wanted a girl and you had a 50-50 chance of being right.

We all want to imbue life with special meaning and significance but honestly it's all chance.

Banned

bitseylango;5232755

I knew my second was a boy too, but with the 3rd I wasnt sure

Why?

FilthAndFurry;5232818

I'm not rude, just honest. All scans look the same, you can't have … I'm not rude, just honest. All scans look the same, you can't have foresight of your baby's sex and kids aren't that unique and society works against that premise anyway.I just get bored of people repeating the same phrases over and over again.

Likewise,we are all bored of your same old trolling nonsense,complete lack of respect for everyone on here.

Thread reported to have trolling posts removed/cleaned up

Banned

I had boy, girl, boy, with all i was convinced i was having girls, hell its a real shock when they tell you its a boy, and they dont even give you time to consider, most shops give a 28 day policy, best of luck to you and your family x

FilthAndFurry;5232818

you may feel you are being honest, but IMO you come across as very arrogant. To me, all scans do not look the same, I have scans from my last 2 pregnancys and they are definately different, as are my sons.
The op just wants to share her excitement and joy with the folks here, Is it too much to ask for you to share in the joy of the new life she is expecting?

Banned

sassie;5232878

I had boy, girl, boy, with all i was convinced i was having girls,

But other people have said 'women know these things'.

Seriously though, congrats to those having kids.

FilthAndFurry;5232852

Why?

its a feeling, pure and simple......you are not a woman, so I doubt you will understand.

Banned

bitseylango;5232904

you may feel you are being honest, but IMO you come across as very … you may feel you are being honest, but IMO you come across as very arrogant. To me, all scans do not look the same, I have scans from my last 2 pregnancys and they are definately different, as are my sons. The op just wants to share her excitement and joy with the folks here, Is it too much to ask for you to share in the joy of the new life she is expecting?

I don't actually know this person. I don't know their personality, their hopes, their dreams, if they're even having a kid.

I'd share the news with my friends and family though.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Quidco Snow me the money Competition831109
    2. Win Longines Ladies Watch worth £117044
    3. Ending: 03/12 - A giveaway for a £175 Freedom To Exist Watch12
    4. Magazine competitions - Issue 46 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk1515

See more discussions