Groups

Baby scratch mitts

Hi, I'm after some scratch mitts for a tiny baby of about 5lbs which I met today and Mum can't find any to fit. Does anyone have any idea of the best kind to get (material etc) or any idea where I can pick some up cheaply? Also, if they say newborn, I take it these will be too big?
    Thank you.

5 Comments

Hi,
    I had same size baby, forget about scratch mitts, just pop some baby socks over his/her hands. Much better, they don't come off. Congratulations by the way!!

some baby grows have them built in

Original Poster

jkporter029 h, 0 m ago

Hi,I had same size baby, forget about scratch mitts, just pop some baby …Hi,I had same size baby, forget about scratch mitts, just pop some baby socks over his/her hands. Much better, they don't come off. Congratulations by the way!!

It's not me that's had a baby, it's a new Mum who I met yesterday whilst volunteering and she is struggling to find any gloves that fit, so I thought I'd try to get some for her. Thanks for the info though, I'll pass on your suggestion about the socks, thanks again!

Original Poster

999kernow6 h, 2 m ago

some baby grows have them built in

Thank you, I'll pass the info on to the new mum, thanks again.

jkporter02

Hi,I had same size baby, forget about scratch mitts, just pop some baby … Hi,I had same size baby, forget about scratch mitts, just pop some baby socks over his/her hands. Much better, they don't come off. Congratulations by the way!!

​I agree with jkporter02. Baby socks will be better than mitts
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Virgin Media - what is a good price?620
      2. Wallpaper and PVA55
      3. GP Vaccinations: telling patient they are out of stock and go private55
      4. which drill bit set for bosch cordless drill ixo range? hex?11

See more discussions