Groups
    EXPIRED

Baby video monitor- which one really works?

Hi, would you recommend any reliable baby video monitor that works without any interference? I need a good one, so I can actually sleep on it while it is turned on.
    Thanks in advance

7 Comments

sleep on it? oO

we dont have a video one now but did...we had a tomy and it was excellent. We now use a VTECH digital monitor which we foget is on as its so quiet. I think if you get a digital you cant go wrong.
    Edited by: "plumberman01" 12th May 2011

I have this one and it is fab. I am sure you would be able to get a good deal somewhere amazon.co.uk/BT-…8-1

Banned

andymwh1972

I have this one and it is fab. I am sure you would be able to get a good … I have this one and it is fab. I am sure you would be able to get a good deal somewhere [url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.amazon.co.uk%2FBT-150-Digital-Baby-Monitor%2Fdp%2FB000T4YB66%2Fref%3Dsr_1_1%3Fie%3DUTF8%26qid%3D1305234530%26sr%3D8-1]http://www.amazon.co.uk/BT-150-Digital-Baby-Monitor/dp/B000T4YB66/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1305234530&sr=8-1[/url]

What part of baby video monitor do you not understand?

Original Poster

I have a video one - but has so much interference. You can`t sleep at night with the monitor on...
    So I need to have a video monitor that is reliable and quiet one..without any other sounds i.e. noise interference that is constant background noise.
    pls advise.
    Edited by: "inamar" 14th May 2011

Baby cries, go in babies room.

Why is a monitor required ?

Why not get an analogue one & train a monkey to soothe your baby back to sleep.....

Original Poster

ChrisUK

Baby cries, go in babies room.Why is a monitor required ?Why not get an … Baby cries, go in babies room.Why is a monitor required ?Why not get an analogue one & train a monkey to soothe your baby back to sleep.....

The monitor is required so we don`t go up and down the stairs and also for reassurance plus piece of mind.
    If you don`t think is needed- simply don`t buy it...
    We needed it -so I am asking for people who actually use them.
    But thanks anyway

Banned

ChrisUK

Baby cries, go in babies room.Why is a monitor required ?Why not get an … Baby cries, go in babies room.Why is a monitor required ?Why not get an analogue one & train a monkey to soothe your baby back to sleep.....

For monitoring without going in the room and waking it?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Ps4 slim how much should I charge 2nd hand.68
      2. Jury service1823
      3. Iphone 7 - What Case?616
      4. cheapest way to Get from BRIDLINGTON TO ACCRINGTON ??44

See more discussions