Baby walker that works on carpet

Found 1st Aug 2015
I have had recently installed new carpet. I am looking for a baby walker that will work on carpet, Can anyone recommend one that they have used that works really well on carpet.

Thanks
Community Updates
AskBabyCarpetBaby Walker
4 Comments
Do you mean one that a baby sits in and then scoots about in?

The best ones are those with 8 wheels that all swivel and no safety blocks which are there to stop it falling down stairs or steps. Over the years we have had 2 which we bought through eBay and are made in China and EU safety doesn't allow them to be made here but they are the best on carpets. Our 3 boys have never had an accident in them as they were for downstairs only and they loved getting a run up in the carpeted lounge so they could glide across the kitchen tiled floor.
Hot Potato

Do you mean one that a baby sits in and then scoots about in?The best … Do you mean one that a baby sits in and then scoots about in?The best ones are those with 8 wheels that all swivel and no safety blocks which are there to stop it falling down stairs or steps. Over the years we have had 2 which we bought through eBay and are made in China and EU safety doesn't allow them to be made here but they are the best on carpets. Our 3 boys have never had an accident in them as they were for downstairs only and they loved getting a run up in the carpeted lounge so they could glide across the kitchen tiled floor.

Thanks for reply, could you please send me links on ebay to the ones you brought or similar ones.

Edited by: "jaysexy212005" 2nd Aug 2015
Or as long as your sensible and supervise constantly during use, why not just remove the blocks? Two screws per block - done. As I say supervision is critical and of course downstairs only in a contained safe environment.
Your text here

You can see all wheels swivel unlike others where only the front 2 wheels swivel with other wheels are fixed which make it harder to get about.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants