Baby Yoda/The Child from The Mandalorian

Posted 29th Nov
anybody found any merchandise that is not a t shirt, poster or sticker? Really wanting a plush toy or action figure. Come on Disney!!
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

11 Comments
I don't think there is anything yet, all they've released are things you don't want.. stuff with his pic printed on.

They really dropped the ball on this tbh. They would have sold a LOT of proper merchandise for Christmas if they'd had anything prepared, i'd have bought some for myself.
Zooicidal29/11/2019 18:01

I don't think there is anything yet, all they've released are things you …I don't think there is anything yet, all they've released are things you don't want.. stuff with his pic printed on.They really dropped the ball on this tbh. They would have sold a LOT of proper merchandise for Christmas if they'd had anything prepared, i'd have bought some for myself.

Jon Favreau has already said why you can't buy anything yet - it order to keep Baby Yoda a secret they couldn't do any merch planning as people would have known probably a year in advance - and it would have leaked.

Instead episode 1 was a surprise! Which makes a nice change! I also want Baby Yoda stuff. Er... for gifts obviously
AgentZeus29/11/2019 18:10

Jon Favreau has already said why you can't buy anything yet - it order to …Jon Favreau has already said why you can't buy anything yet - it order to keep Baby Yoda a secret they couldn't do any merch planning as people would have known probably a year in advance - and it would have leaked.Instead episode 1 was a surprise! Which makes a nice change! I also want Baby Yoda stuff. Er... for gifts obviously

That makes sense especially as we absolutely, definitely in no way shape or form have been able to watch the show in the UK yet (and loads of other countries).

I suppose if they'd had a global launch we might have had some for, yeah gifts.
Zooicidal29/11/2019 18:21

That makes sense especially as we absolutely, definitely in no way shape …That makes sense especially as we absolutely, definitely in no way shape or form have been able to watch the show in the UK yet (and loads of other countries).I suppose if they'd had a global launch we might have had some for, yeah gifts.

I wouldn’t go as far as no way, shape or form. I’d say that the majority of HC SW fans have seen it.
Jordztar29/11/2019 23:18

I wouldn’t go as far as no way, shape or form. I’d say that the majority of …I wouldn’t go as far as no way, shape or form. I’d say that the majority of HC SW fans have seen it.

I haven’t seen it and have invested much more time in Star Wars than the average fan over the years. I’m just not willing to torrent or jump on unstable VPN options to see it.
It would be nice if the other ‘fans’ would maybe leave intent in spoiler warning threads. Rather than posting things openly in the title!!
Edited by: "Oneday77" 30th Nov
Oneday7730/11/2019 06:50

I haven’t seen it and have invested much more time in Star Wars than the a …I haven’t seen it and have invested much more time in Star Wars than the average fan over the years. I’m just not willing to torrent or jump on unstable VPN options to see it. It would be nice if the other ‘fans’ would maybe leave intent in spoiler warning threads. Rather than posting things openly in the title!!

Hardcore Star wars fans would find a way to watch it somehow.
Edited by: "RiverDragon8" 30th Nov
Buy a normal yoda an let my Mrs wash it for you, she's mastered the art of shrinking items using a combination of hot wash and the tumble dryer.
Boyf has been watching this and I must admit, baby yoda is cute. I think he'll be a big hit, whenever they get the merch situation together.
Oneday7730/11/2019 06:50

I haven’t seen it and have invested much more time in Star Wars than the a …I haven’t seen it and have invested much more time in Star Wars than the average fan over the years. I’m just not willing to torrent or jump on unstable VPN options to see it. It would be nice if the other ‘fans’ would maybe leave intent in spoiler warning threads. Rather than posting things openly in the title!!

Vader is Luke’s father
harlzter30/11/2019 13:48

Buy a normal yoda an let my Mrs wash it for you, she's mastered the art of …Buy a normal yoda an let my Mrs wash it for you, she's mastered the art of shrinking items using a combination of hot wash and the tumble dryer.

I have a few baby yoda sized t-shirts I can donate, courtesy of the Mrs washing
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants