Babybel Cheese

Found 14th Jan
Hi,
Can anyone tell me where can l find the cheapest Babybel Cheese? My little one loves alot
Thanks
Community Updates
AskGroceries
14 Comments
There on offer at Tesco, £1.85 for 12 at the moment.
Dyslexic_Dog14 m ago

There on offer at Tesco, £1.85 for 12 at the moment.

Good price ! Thanks 🙏🏻
oh, i've just noticrd these are the "Light" ones on offer, but try using the "mysupermarket" website, that should help you find the cheapest ones from all the supermarkets at the moment.
Dyslexic_Dog37 m ago

oh, i've just noticrd these are the "Light" ones on offer, but try using …oh, i've just noticrd these are the "Light" ones on offer, but try using the "mysupermarket" website, that should help you find the cheapest ones from all the supermarkets at the moment.

That website is always up to date?
Yes pretty much, you just have to be aware of what days of the week that each supermarket changes their offers.
Make sure you cut them up. They can be a bit of a choking hazard
123batman32152 m ago

Make sure you cut them up. They can be a bit of a choking hazard

They're also high in salt and saturated fat. 4 babybels contain 100% of the maximum recommended daily amount of saturated fat for a child
Edited by: "chocci" 14th Jan
chocci46 m ago

They're also high in salt and saturated fat. 4 babybels contain 100% of …They're also high in salt and saturated fat. 4 babybels contain 100% of the maximum recommended daily amount of saturated fat for a child

I doubt someone would give their child 4 in one day! My kids hate cheese though they don’t know what they are missing
chocci2 h, 0 m ago

They're also high in salt and saturated fat. 4 babybels contain 100% of …They're also high in salt and saturated fat. 4 babybels contain 100% of the maximum recommended daily amount of saturated fat for a child

He would eat maximum 2-3 in a day.
BargainLovingMum14th Jan

I doubt someone would give their child 4 in one day! My kids hate cheese …I doubt someone would give their child 4 in one day! My kids hate cheese though they don’t know what they are missing

All types of cheese ?
@Ceyda I’ve tried most cheese but not babybel!
Aldi have started selling the big bag I think it's 1.99
verityjoanne2 m ago

Aldi have started selling the big bag I think it's 1.99

Thanks l ll have a look
12 for £2 at morrisons online
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants