Babyliss for Men haircutters? or Reccommended clippers? =]

9 replies
Found 29th Jun 2010
Anyone tried or own these "Easycuts"

Mixed reviews everywhere!

Or anyone who can provide a reccomendation for some clippers because I want to shave me head =]

9 Comments

Original Poster

bumping

Wahl are supposed to be good

i would recommend wahl, im a hairdresser and have always used them - very reliable. not sure if its the same one your talking about but my Oh's dad bought the round babyliss clippers that came out round about xmas and took them back as they kept taking chunks out of his hair and he said they were awful, he also went back to the good old wahl home cut :thumbsup:

Original Poster

Ok guess these babyliss ones are a no go!

Damn those phillips look good shame the prices gone up to £50!

Boom123;8942321

Ok guess these babyliss ones are a no go!Damn those phillips look good … Ok guess these babyliss ones are a no go!Damn those phillips look good shame the prices gone up to £50!

I use the Phillips ones too, work great. Keep checking the price, often drop at Amazon and Argos (think I paid £20 at Argos).

Richierea;8943064

I use the Phillips ones too, work great. Keep checking the price, often … I use the Phillips ones too, work great. Keep checking the price, often drop at Amazon and Argos (think I paid £20 at Argos).

I paid £20 last year at Argos, boots and Amazon also did the same offer at the time, not seen them at that price since, best was £30

EDit: Gone up to £50? Still £30 amazon.co.uk/dp/…7BU

harlzter;8943203

I paid £20 last year at Argos, boots and Amazon also did the same offer … I paid £20 last year at Argos, boots and Amazon also did the same offer at the time, not seen them at that price since, best was £30EDit: Gone up to £50? Still £30 http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B000GX37BU/ref=asc_df_B000GX37BU698129?smid=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE&tag=***************&linkCode=asn&creative=7974&creativeASIN=B000GX37BU

I notice the original deal link now takes you to a marketplace seller (£48) as Amazon is out of stock. But as you say Amazon is still £30 and can be back ordered.

I got a set of cordless wahl ones from boots a few weeks ago, cost £25, these ones I think

boots.com/en/…37/

Can't complain with them, I do it myself and manage an even cut pretty much every time...
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. BrightHouse to pay £14.8 MILLION in compensation to 249,000 customers55
    2. And you think you are having a bad day?11
    3. First batch of original Xbox backwards compatible games1219
    4. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread429114688
    5. #KoemanIn, Thank You Koeman for trying to get Everton relegated!1627

See more discussions