Babyliss hairdryer that curls hair and dries?

7 replies
Found 23rd Jan 2011
Ok so i was in sainsburys the other day and found a babyliss hairdryer that you put pieces of your hair into and it curls them...if that makes sense lol, its not a hairdryer with one of them big add ons!!
Any ideas what theyre called or if they are any good?

7 Comments

its sounds like a diffuser.. X)

Bought my daughter one for christmas -you place sections of hair into the turbo attachement and it dries it and creates soft wavy curls.(Doesn't knot or tangle surprisingly!) Looks very nice and works well on her long hair, on my shoulder length hair I wind up looking like wurzel gummage minus the straw!
Effective and quick on long hair - on shorter hair I wouldnt bother!

my sisters got this, need to practice few times before getting the hang of it. plus theres some tutorials on you tube.

she likes it

Original Poster

Ooopps I went into sainsburys the other day and realised its not evan a babyliss its remington my bad
Thanks for the comments

You Should Think About Straightening Your Hairr, Although I've Heard It Doesn't Always Stay Straiigghht
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. HUKD Satellite Information & IPTV Thread48810991
    2. One4all gift cards can only be converted to Amazon codes until MIDNIGHT TON…44
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769578
    4. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITH* A VPN (Virtual Private Network)72567

See more discussions