Groups

'Babymoon' help

Me and my wife are expecting our fist child in July and are looking at going away for 'one last hurrah' or 'Babymoon' as seems to be the in phrase at the moment!

We're looking at going around Easter time and were thinking of going to Paris. We were thinking of either going to Paris and visiting Disneyland for a day or two, or going to Disneyland and visiting Paris for a day or two. Has anybody done something similar and can reccomend good/cheap hotels? Which way round would be cheapest?

We weren't thinking of driving, so Eurostar is probably the best bet, neither of us have been on it before so would quite like to, plus it goes direct to Paris/Disney right?

I have about £60 (£240) of Tesco clubcard vouchers, anybody know if we could use those somehow?

Thanks in advance

5 Comments

Babymoon, great idea. Make the most of every second of free time, you never get it again! :-D

Paris and Disneyland are great, but if your wife is preggers, Disneyland is a bit of a waste isn't it? She won't be able to go on anything and there's a lot of walking involved! ;-)

Paris is good though as it's very well served with public transport.

Loads of hotels you can use your vouchers with:

tesco.com/clu…%29

Original Poster

Yea that's what i told her about Disney! That's why i'm erring on the side of Paris and visiting Disney for the day. All of those hotels are in the UK unfortunately

dont know but congratulations on your impending arrival!!!

Oooooooooh more baby pics. Congratulations sancho.

This place dooyoo.co.uk/cre…65/ says about holidays abroad with Tesco points but can't find a link as to how

Original Poster

hellfire;4431256

Oooooooooh more baby pics. Congratulations sancho.This place … Oooooooooh more baby pics. Congratulations sancho.This place http://www.dooyoo.co.uk/credit-card/tesco-clubcard/1019765/ says about holidays abroad with Tesco points but can't find a link as to how

Thanks, that 'Show us your photos' thread is going to be filled with photos of baby 'Wotsit'! Gives me an excuse to buy an external flash now......
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Gaming Monitor33
      2. Any better deals after year's Sky subscription is nearly up?11
      3. Car park fine UKPC55
      4. debenhams lancome order11

See more discussions