seen a few i like on babies r us site
    but prices are quite expensive
    so any vouchers would also be great
    thankyou

4 Comments

where aout r u?

Original Poster Banned

im in the highlands

No offence ment I know this is a deals forum but maybe reconsider, They do look lovely but your baby will only be in it a few months if you are lucky. My neice was in hers for 5 weeks and never liked the rocking.
    There are usually vouchers in the Babies r us magazines and if you join the Toys r us Goldcard (not a credit card) just points thing they send money off spend vouchers.

Original Poster Banned

sonia75;5416836

No offence ment I know this is a deals forum but maybe reconsider, They … No offence ment I know this is a deals forum but maybe reconsider, They do look lovely but your baby will only be in it a few months if you are lucky. My neice was in hers for 5 weeks and never liked the rocking.There are usually vouchers in the Babies r us magazines and if you join the Toys r us Goldcard (not a credit card) just points thing they send money off spend vouchers.

thanks
    i thought that with my last baby but as she was so small she was in it until 8 months
    i found it really handy
    wish id kept it now
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047132
      2. Do cheeky drivers annoy you when they park outside your house and leave it …2240
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767346
      4. What would be HELL to you?2634

See more discussions