Babysitting your own kids - Possible?

16 replies
Found 5th Oct 2009
Last night a friend said that he would be in all evening, as he was baby-sitting.

They're his kids, and he lives with his girlfriend.

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
16 Comments

Original Poster

*Mind = Blown*

Banned

Definitions of babysitting on the Web:

* the work of a baby sitter; caring for children when their parents are not home

thesaint;6489768

*Mind = Blown*

Pix, or yer lying...:whistling:

Original Poster

tinkerbell28;6489802

HAHAHA I have a friend whos hubby says this, I was :shock: Babysit your … HAHAHA I have a friend whos hubby says this, I was :shock: Babysit your won kids as your wife has gone out :lol:

Where did he win them? Would save me10 minutes hard work!

snowflake;6489984

Nah hun, he's just a sexist male and that's just a sexists male outlook … Nah hun, he's just a sexist male and that's just a sexists male outlook .. makes me quite sad when I hear that though, it shows some men haven't really 'evolved' much :x

lolz...eh? :? Whatever you're smoking flakey can I have some....:-D

lol turn of phrase turned into a mess by numpties

lol @ you all

clearly your friend is a bellend

your friend is a beta male.

black gerbil1;6490301

Is that like a VHS gym buddy? :-D slots in nicely? :lol:

Edit : smaller but has a better ejection system :lol:

Further edit : The new Beta male, takes a little less but gives a whole lot more? :lol:

snowflake;6490640

What??? lol, oh sorry forgot you're out and you're gf is babysitting … What??? lol, oh sorry forgot you're out and you're gf is babysitting :roll:[email protected] and lol again ;-)

LOL...wtf are you going on about? :lol:

snowflake;6490814

Err this.... You attempting to be clever...you just dont make any sense … Err this.... You attempting to be clever...you just dont make any sense and not funny so you know perfectly well what 'I'm going on about' :roll:

LOL......oohhhhh hark at yooooooooooo........I understand your envy, but really......the h4te? :roll:

My "attempt" at being clever must have struck a nerve......I aim to do that...so success yet again, in a different guise :-D

Edit : and it wasnt aimed at you......as you very well know, so why would you "get it"? :thumbsup: You'll need to do better than that to put me down snowy, but nice try...;-)

Original Poster

snowflake;6489984

Nah hun, he's just a sexist male and that's just a sexists male outlook … Nah hun, he's just a sexist male and that's just a sexists male outlook .. makes me quite sad when I hear that though, it shows some men haven't really 'evolved' much :x

I wouldn't say it sexist to be honest. I just don't think he's thought through what he's saying.

black gerbil1;6490301

His Mrs was out at work, so maybe.

my brother in law says this too. I think it may be because when my sister is home he sort of relies on her to actually look after the baby. I think he feels that as long as she is there he can go and do what he wants rather than actually having to keep tabs on the child

snowflake;6490962

No hate, and i showed that with smileys :? just confused at why you would … No hate, and i showed that with smileys :? just confused at why you would want to reatliate when it was clear in my reply ..never mind..:?

Inciting a negative response...I really didnt think you would stoop to those levels S....:roll:

anyhoo....

thesaint;6491023

Babysitting your own kids - Possible?

Why wouldnt it be possible....didnt you state in your OP that he was doing it, therefore it is possible?

semantics? :?

caz1cool;6491046

my brother in law says this too. I think it may be because when my sister … my brother in law says this too. I think it may be because when my sister is home he sort of relies on her to actually look after the baby. I think he feels that as long as she is there he can go and do what he wants rather than actually having to keep tabs on the child

thats the same as my hubby, he thinks that if im there ive to run after him and my daughter and when i actually get to go out myself he phones every 5 mins asking when i will be back coz shes crying and he doesnt know what to do .... wtf i never got a handbook when i had her :?

Mind=BLOWN!!!!!!!!!!!

You have a friend saint???????????
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Happy Bandi Chorr Diwas and Happy Diwali!23
    2. Without giving away your age, name three things that remind you of when you…2037
    3. Coming up to bonfire night ...2336
    4. Smacking children is to be banned in Scotland22

See more discussions