Found 21st Feb 2010
Having put together the little ones cot bed for our new baby, we have found we are two "locking nuts" short?

Apart from emailing Babystyle, can anyone suggest anywhere I can buy these?

They're not like a normal nut in the fact, that are more like "locking nuts" Its a little hard to explain, but I'm sure someone with the same cot might know what I'm on about.

If i'm lucky there will be someone on here with a broken cot or some spare nuts which I need.

25 Comments

Did you post asking for instructions to put this up? if so glad you got it together in the end. Have you got a pic off what you are looking for/

Original Poster

leecroot;7910953

Did you post asking for instructions to put this up? if so glad you got … Did you post asking for instructions to put this up? if so glad you got it together in the end. Have you got a pic off what you are looking for/

Yea, I did.. managed to put it up from a photo on the web. Dont have a pic, but can get one tomorrow. :thumbsup:

Banned

Aw disco, I would love to see a picture of your little baby girl.

Please pm me, please, please, please x x

Would B&Q do these bits?

Original Poster

DLM;7911293

Aw disco, I would love to see a picture of your little baby girl.Please … Aw disco, I would love to see a picture of your little baby girl.Please pm me, please, please, please x xWould B&Q do these bits?

not sure, i've looked but cant see :x

Banned

Disco;7911465

not sure, i've looked but cant see :x

Can you go down there tomorrow?

Disco;7911235

Yea, I did.. managed to put it up from a photo on the web. Dont have a … Yea, I did.. managed to put it up from a photo on the web. Dont have a pic, but can get one tomorrow. :thumbsup:

If you can get a photo up off the bit my brother in law maybe able to get you one. Hes pretty good at that sort off thing!

Banned

leecroot;7911581

If you can get a photo up off the bit my brother in law maybe able to get … If you can get a photo up off the bit my brother in law maybe able to get you one. Hes pretty good at that sort off thing!

Aw, you are so nice and helpful x x

Original Poster

leecroot;7911581

If you can get a photo up off the bit my brother in law maybe able to get … If you can get a photo up off the bit my brother in law maybe able to get you one. Hes pretty good at that sort off thing!

super, will do it today for you :thumbsup:

Edit:
http://img411.imageshack.us/img411/1928/p1020122p.jpg

Disco;7913386

super, will do it today for you :thumbsup:Edit:

is that what you need? how many and what size are they?

Original Poster

Yup, that is! ... only need two, but see what you can get / have

Size ... :? If I knew what they were called I'd pop down to B&Q

The top (screw like part) is 10mm
The length is 12mm

Hope that helps?

Disco;7913912

Yup, that is! ... only need two, but see what you can get / have Size … Yup, that is! ... only need two, but see what you can get / have Size ... :? If I knew what they were called I'd pop down to B&QThe top (screw like part) is 10mmThe length is 12mmHope that helps?

Got that. I was sure i had something similar in my shed, but havnt. I will have a look at that shop for you today and ask my brother in law!

Original Poster

sure, that would be great

Mornig. What you need are cross dowels. B and Q had them in 16m and 12m. I managed to get two 12 ml ones for you. They have a philips screw head in them. They may fit, but iff not you would just need to get two screws. Pm me youre address and ill forward them on.!

Banned

leecroot;7924948

Mornig. What you need are cross dowels. B and Q had them in 16m and 12m. … Mornig. What you need are cross dowels. B and Q had them in 16m and 12m. I managed to get two 12 ml ones for you. They have a philips screw head in them. They may fit, but iff not you would just need to get two screws. Pm me youre address and ill forward them on.!

aww how kind of you, post like this always reminds me there is some real good folk on here, think we forget that at times x

Original Poster

leecroot;7924948

Mornig. What you need are cross dowels. B and Q had them in 16m and 12m. … Mornig. What you need are cross dowels. B and Q had them in 16m and 12m. I managed to get two 12 ml ones for you. They have a philips screw head in them. They may fit, but iff not you would just need to get two screws. Pm me youre address and ill forward them on.!

excellent! PM'd :thumbsup: phillips screw-head shouldnt matter. as long as they are 12x10mm that would be great. Thanks

Banned

leecroot;7924948

You are a star.

I received my vouchers today also x x

DLM;7925057

You are a star.I received my vouchers today also x x

Glad you got them ok. thanks.

sassie;7924975

aww how kind of you, post like this always reminds me there is some real … aww how kind of you, post like this always reminds me there is some real good folk on here, think we forget that at times x

Thanks. I dont mind helping if i can.

Original Poster

[QUOTE=DLM;7925057I received my vouchers today also x x[/QUOTE]

erm.. do ya mind hijacking my thread ;-) :whistling::oops:

Banned

Disco;7925108

erm.. do ya mind hijacking my thread ;-) :whistling::oops:

I am just thanking them because I can't find the thread.

Sorry, I will go back to bed ;-)

Original Poster

DLM;7925128

I am just thanking them because I can't find the thread.Sorry, I will go … I am just thanking them because I can't find the thread.Sorry, I will go back to bed ;-)

lol its ok... .thank away :thumbsup:

Banned

Disco;7925153

lol its ok... .thank away :thumbsup:

I know you don't mind.

Get Maisie's photo up.

Pretty please x x

Original Poster

DLM;7925183

I know you don't mind.Get Maisie's photo up.Pretty please x x

going out but back at 3

Banned