Groups

Bacardi Mix Stix

Mornin all,
    Was pleasently surprised this morn to discover my Bacardi mix stix usb tingy in the post.
    Found this freebie on here no more than 2 wks ago and cant believe it came so fast!
    Freebies usually take ages, well done bacardi!
    Anyone else had theirs?

11 Comments

Original Poster

why is it saying this was posted almost 7 hours ago??
    It was about 15 mins!!:?

Yay I got mine this morning too! and a sample of Twinings coffee...not in the same envelope of course...but you knew that!

Original Poster

lol! Also had a email from joop sample people saying sorry for delay but it be with me soon, forgot about that, its been sooooo long!!!

Got my mix stix this morning yet to try it out ..

got the same today - yay! at first i was like, dude where is the usb stick ... clever! i like black base colour as well. the logo colours reminds me of my chocolate cravings ...
    NICE

Original Poster

Allso recieved original source shower gel this morn!! Am well impressed with speedy freebies!!!

Got mine today as well, looks good and is bound to be left on my jeans one night when they go in the washing machine, lol.

Now going to format it and see what I can get on there instead of the Bacardi rubbish

Mike..

rvtyson;1348917

Yay I got mine this morning too! and a sample of Twinings coffee...not … Yay I got mine this morning too! and a sample of Twinings coffee...not in the same envelope of course...but you knew that!

Got the same as you today morning,Tea & Stix.:thumbsup:

I got two today. It is a 128Mb USB stick. Thanks, H+R for OP.

Got mine today toooooo

Far too much lead on these so I cut mine and have just the small part now...

http://www.forumaffiliates.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/forum/bacardi.jpg
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …280970
      2. Surprise the Miles136 summer burning caribou comp12
      3. What is there free to do in your town?37
      4. Labour MP Naz Shah retweeted calling for abused white girls to shut their m…1635

See more discussions