Groups

back after 2 weeks in Orlando so what have i missed??

had a brilliant time, much more expensive then the last time we went, stunning weather, quiet theme parks bliss! so what have i missed? i see i missed the argos 3 for 2 offer gutted lol

11 Comments

You missed all the rain...!!!

my friends are out there just now - text couple of days ago to say having best holiday ever!

WB ...

2 members came out of the closet,you will never guess who,but I am sworn to secrecy,you will just need to read all the misc posts from the last fortnight to find out.

VB1 and I applied to ads on domywife.com..........don't mention it to him though as i think he;s still upset he got knocked back.

barky

2 members came out of the closet,you will never guess who,but I am sworn … 2 members came out of the closet,you will never guess who,but I am sworn to secrecy,you will just need to read all the misc posts from the last fortnight to find out.

dont forget the chucking the keys into the bowl scandal !!!

Banned

vinylandtrinkets

we flew with Continental and they were great, huge planes, comfy seats, … we flew with Continental and they were great, huge planes, comfy seats, food was pretty good too, no delays going out but big delays coming home, sat on the tarmac in Orlando for 3 hours due to bad weather in New York and then another 3 hour delay in NY to fly home.

At least you didn't get delayed for a week in Singapore!!!!!

Banned

vinylandtrinkets

wow! nope wouldnt mind if we had to stay over longer lol my son was … wow! nope wouldnt mind if we had to stay over longer lol my son was wishing the volcano would start up again LOL

Not when your 5 1/2 hours into a 12 hour flight he wouldn't!
    Edited by: "guv" 3rd Oct 2010

Banned

vinylandtrinkets

no guv your right i couldnt cope with that

http://img245.imageshack.us/img245/8453/singaporev.jpg

Can't tempt you then?

lol Guv did u take that pic on your Singapore trip!!!

Banned

bossyboots

lol Guv did u take that pic on your Singapore trip!!!

No..... it was my Bali trip ...... but yes, its genuine... taken on the way back (first time!)
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!563832
      2. SNES Classic launches 29th September 2017 - Check for stock and pre-order i…4691433
      3. Cheer me up please?712
      4. Feels weird!925

See more discussions