Groups
    EXPIRED

Back Door

Hi, does anyone know of a good deal on a back door? Pref UPVC but not worried. Just bought a new house and the lock on the back door is broken, replacing the lock is £150 so would prefer to get a new door.

Help needed urgently!!

Thanks

2 Comments

If the door currently is upvc just get a lock kit from b n q for 30 quid only takes five mins to fit it's easy

It depends upon which bit is broken of course - a euro cylinder (the bit that takes the key) is easy to replace and as above can be bought from B&Q.

If it's the gearbox (the "lock" part that moves all of the multipoint sliding parts) that can usually be replaced for a fraction of £150 if you can do it yourself.

This is a place I have dealt with before - obviously local to me, but it may give you an idea.

shop.vellacine.com/pro…539
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767129
      2. Royal Mail chat says I am not allowed to send paper of any kind to Hong Kon…1831
      3. In-store receipt cashback - Shopitize, TopCashBack's 'Groceries', Quidco's …2599
      4. TechInTheBasket?69

See more discussions