Groups
    EXPIRED

Back from disney-I miss anything good??

Well,just had a week of mickey and friends-weather was amazing-kids had a great time- have I missed any scandal in the misc?

15 Comments

last night!! JFK REVEALED :-D

the misc???? no nothings has happened, nobody got owned or suspended :roll: :-D;-)

you missed the rumbling of the jfk, and he has suddenly stopped posting :w00t:

It's been erm........ interesting

actually its been a good week in misc......my opinion anyway

Original Poster

dontdothatagain;6563934

last night!! JFK REVEALED :-D

link?? do tell!!

barky, have just returned from florida myself, the weather was awesome wasn't it ........ what did you get upto?

I have been reading thestains thread in feedback regarding personal info etc and comments from last nights jfk sga but i missed it all as well, so can someone tell us what happened in quick paragraph :-)

smithyp1;6564015

barky, have just returned from florida myself, the weather was awesome … barky, have just returned from florida myself, the weather was awesome wasn't it ........ what did you get upto?I have been reading thestains thread in feedback regarding personal info etc and comments from last nights jfk sga but i missed it all as well, so can someone tell us what happened in quick paragraph :-)

jfk said he went to ukraine game on saturday
    jfk posted pics of match
    jah128 found the same pics on facebook (facebook id buried in the image)
    the jfk had uploaded pics to his photobucket to hide the fact above

Either the facebook ID was jfk's or he nicked someone's pictures to make his lies believable :whistling:

barky;6564001

link?? do tell!!

spammed :w00t:

Original Poster

smithyp1;6564015

barky, have just returned from florida myself, the weather was awesome … barky, have just returned from florida myself, the weather was awesome wasn't it ........ what did you get upto?I have been reading thestains thread in feedback regarding personal info etc and comments from last nights jfk sga but i missed it all as well, so can someone tell us what happened in quick paragraph :-)

we were in paris but the weather was great-rained for one half hour in 6 days-did every ride in disney and the studios-went to the late night not so scary halloween party-kids did the pin trading,ate at cafe mickey etc etc-great time!

smithyp1;6564015

I'm sure someone will correct me cos I was having touble keeping up!!

Apparently some pics were posted (or a link) that was allegedly a "couple of members" on here :whistling: and the post went down. Another post went up with link/pics - post went down. Another post went up..................you get the drift!

I have no idea if it really was the alleged people but was funny trying to keep up!!

Original Poster

melmorc;6564080

I'm sure someone will correct me cos I was having touble keeping … I'm sure someone will correct me cos I was having touble keeping up!!Apparently some pics were posted (or a link) that was allegedly a "couple of members" on here :whistling: and the post went down. Another post went up with link/pics - post went down. Another post went up..................you get the drift!I have no idea if it really was the alleged people but was funny trying to keep up!!

shame I missed it-woulda been funny!

Barky, I missed ya... I hope you and your family had a lovely time xx

Yes, the fact that Disney are run by evil Nazi loving Dictators! :lol:

Original Poster

ClarityofMind;6564350

Barky, I missed ya... I hope you and your family had a lovely time xx

ye was great-EXTREMELY tired today tho-late flight last night-got home about midnight and struggling to stay awake after 6 days of walking round disney with the kids!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. How dangerous is Donald trump?32184
      2. Microsoft Gamescom - Possibly more free games / Project Scorpio1734
      3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846238
      4. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?2437

See more discussions