Back from my hols,fed up with virgin

3 replies
Found 27th Sep 2008
Back from my hols,now to catch up with all the washing lol
My friend stayed here whilst we were away and the broadband went off on sunday and came back on on friday after their repair guy came out,really sick of it now,have put up with it for at least 6 months now but its off a lot of the time and im always calling them out to sort it,they refuse to knock anything off my bill but ive still got ages to run on the contract,is there anyway i can get out of it? im not getting the service i pay for

1. Misc
  2. Virgin
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. Virgin
3 Comments

Tell them you are moving to birmingham b20 3ne. They have no cable available at this postcode. Worth a try?

sorry........... couldnt help laughin at ur title thread!
have a rep, and hope it all gets sorted for you.!

Im just in the process of leaving virgin after over 10years (since they were telewest). Upgraded package but wasnt told they had signed me up to a new 12month contract so i went back to my old services, once again not told they were signing me up for a 12month contract for this. I have now got the go ahead to disconnect without any charges. Will never use them again. The customer service agents are so rude and patronising and this was a team leader my wife spoke to.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Free money and competition entry @ Circle56
    2. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition56527
    3. Free flights to Europe712
    4. Free Soap & Glory Bath Bomb (High Score)44

See more discussions