Groups
    EXPIRED

Back from Paris-hope you all had a good new year

Got back a few hours ago-utterly knackered but new years eve in disney was fantastic-stayed at the hotel new york this time-health spa,enormous swimming pool,outdoor ice rink-kids and mrs barky had an absolute ball.

Was freezing cold but new years eve got to the park at 8am and stayed til 1am next day-fireworks were outstanding. Did the day trip to paris this time too,ate FAR too much,got too much fresh air for a barky to take really.

Had enough of airports for a while tho-too many trips this last year with concerts and holidays-gonna take it a bit easier and stay close to home for a bit,at least until the summer festival line up is announced(lol)

Hope all you guys had a brill new year.

2 Comments

sounds like you had a fab time, im so jealous! i spent my new years at work and did 5 hours of ironing!

when did you tell the family yous were going then? and how did they react?

Original Poster

donnaraine;7403415

sounds like you had a fab time, im so jealous! i spent my new years at … sounds like you had a fab time, im so jealous! i spent my new years at work and did 5 hours of ironing!when did you tell the family yous were going then? and how did they react?

told mrs barky before christmas-told the kids boxing day-they went utterly mental! thank god we waited to tell them!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. word association Game74044563
      2. 3x Now TV Sky Sports Day Passes to Giveaway1817
      3. Does anyone have a Sky voucher code that they wont use?33
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767410

See more discussions