Groups

Back in the old days when i was a kid.............

Do you recall watching heidi? if i have remebered rightly it was set in some sort of alps,there was a boy (peter?) who used to look after the (goats?) and also a girl called clara who was in a wheelchair,all be it a very old fashioned looking thing.

Also silus and flipper?

Were any of these ever out on video or dvd??

47 Comments

o my ays i rmbr heidi.... and skippy the kangaroo!

Banned

On my 5th Birthday in 1979 my parent's bought me an heidi book.

I still have it :thumbsup:

Original Poster

DLM;3256086

On my 5th Birthday in 1979 my parent's bought me an heidi book.I still … On my 5th Birthday in 1979 my parent's bought me an heidi book.I still have it :thumbsup:

lolol its my birthday on friday and im trying not to remember how old i am:?

Banned

DLM;3256086

On my 5th Birthday in 1979 my parent's bought me an heidi book.I still … On my 5th Birthday in 1979 my parent's bought me an heidi book.I still have it :thumbsup:

you are HOW OLD?

Lol joke! :whistling:

Banned

Mardyass;3256093

lolol its my birthday on friday and im trying not to remember how old i … lolol its my birthday on friday and im trying not to remember how old i am:?

Happy birthday for friday x x

Original Poster

hankmarvin4;3256097

you are HOW OLD?Lol joke! :whistling:

well im younger than you but not by much:whistling:

Banned

hankmarvin4;3256097

you are HOW OLD?Lol joke! :whistling:

Guess ;-)

Original Poster

DLM;3256100

Happy birthday for friday x x

fankoo whoops i thought u had posted that msg above dlm lol:oops:

i remember them, watched flipper regularly

Banned

DLM;3256110

Guess ;-)

21 of course!

Dont remember a tv show, but used to like the book

Banned

hankmarvin4;3256125

21 of course!

Rep to you for being a little charmer :thumbsup:

Original Poster

but the big question is did they ever bring any of the shows/episodes out on video or dvd id love to watch em again lol

who is 21?????:thumbsup:

I remember watching Heidi, the girl in the wheelchair lived in Frankfurt.

I watched them..,..anyone watch The Waltons or Gentle Ben?

Banned

DLM;3256135

Rep to you for being a little charmer :thumbsup:

;-)

Original Poster

bellabonkers;3256149

I remember watching Heidi, the girl in the wheelchair lived in Frankfurt.

:thumbsup: yeah!!!! i remember that now youve mentioned it lol

Banned

bagpuss
    pictkins (hartley hare)
    the flumps
    fingerbobs
    why dont you
    six million dollar man
    casey jones
    and loads more

i dont think that series was bought out on dvd, there were films but not of the series

Banned

I'm going to dig my book out, tomorrow.

I think it might be in the attic x x

Heidi, (1978). A 26 episode Swiss/German tv series, starring Katia Polletin as the young heroine, which was dubbed into various languages incl. English and shown widely throughout the world. Arguably the most definitive and famous dramatisation of the Heidi story with an instantly recognisable theme tune, this faithful adaptation of the story was largely filmed in the Engadin region of Switzerland

lovefilm.com/bro…tml

wow i found them, theres 2 dvds all 26 episodes x

fragaliciousbob;3256164

bagpusspictkins (hartley hare)the flumps fingerbobswhy dont yousix … bagpusspictkins (hartley hare)the flumps fingerbobswhy dont yousix million dollar man casey jones and loads more

i remember those the flumps were my fav and banana splits :-D

captain pugwash:thumbsup:

holly100;3256212

here we are - http://www.amazon.co.uk/Heidi-1/dp/B0002SCZVW2p short of … here we are - http://www.amazon.co.uk/Heidi-1/dp/B0002SCZVW2p short of free delivery!!!!

thats just the first dvd theres 2 part one and part 2 with all 26 episodes on

nikkib123;3256287

Yeh with Peter the goat herder and flerine rottemier or something like … Yeh with Peter the goat herder and flerine rottemier or something like that.I used to love it ha ha .Wasn't it dubbed as well?

really badly dubbed, as bad as those old foreign films, funny i bet to watch them now

I used to love watching heidi and yeah it was Peter the goatheard

nikkib123;3256339

Me and my sister was looking on you tube the other day at all the … Me and my sister was looking on you tube the other day at all the programmes we used to watch;Sport BillyShe-Ra & He-ManDungeons and DragonsPigeon StreetFraggle RockThe MunstersSupergranRentaghost

Oh my, all my fav's there especially Sport Billy :thumbsup:

Banned

stig of the dump
    worsel gummage

DLM;3256086

On my 5th Birthday my parent's bought me an heidi book.I still have it … On my 5th Birthday my parent's bought me an heidi book.I still have it :thumbsup:

so you should, only 10 days after ya birthday!! lol :whistling:

fragaliciousbob;3256426

stig of the dump worsel gummage

Stig of the dump, my god now that brings back memorys

fireheaven;3256390

I used to love watching heidi and yeah it was Peter the goatheardOh my, … I used to love watching heidi and yeah it was Peter the goatheardOh my, all my fav's there especially Sport Billy :thumbsup:

still watch fraggle rock lol think its either on playhouse disney or tiny pop

Dogtanian and the 3 Muskehounds
    Jamie and the Magic Torch
    Defenders of the Earth
    Thundercats

kevlowater;3256556

still watch fraggle rock lol think its either on playhouse disney or tiny … still watch fraggle rock lol think its either on playhouse disney or tiny pop

Yeah I do too but can't get my kids into it. They have far too much choice these days :roll:

nikkib123;3256601

Dogtanian -yeh I loved the theme … Dogtanian -yeh I loved the theme tunehttp://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=P-xO72s5EBY

I daren't even view that - I have already been told to stop singing the first line over and over :oops:

I remember Heidi well and most of others mentioned. Was kinda scared of Catweasel and freaked out by daleks !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol

Ohhh how did I forget Metal Mickey :-D

nikkib123;3256867

And different strokes ha ha

Wot you talking about Willis?? :-D
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. iPhone X 256GB for £569 on O2 - Pre Order1319
      2. Forza Motorsport 7 Demo goes live on Xbox One and PC (6pm - 19/09)23
      3. Vegan (Non-Dairy) Ben & Jerrys now launched in UK!1726
      4. Important info for Ryanair customers1417